Official "sightings" thread

Just because I’m at work and you had to rub it in that I can’t drink, I am going to let you in on a little secret…your girl is txting me in your picture. I’m sorry you had to find out like this :slight_smile:

Saw a nice new Charger SRT8 bright red with tints by Walden & Harlem.

Just spotted this five minutes ago on river road.

Spotted a silver evo 9? with a CF hood, wingless with black wheels. Looked real nice!

Ferrari 498 (I believe) with a C5/C6 Vette (was too focused on the Ferrari) right behind it a little south of Syracuse today. Made me smile :slight_smile:

I played with that R8 last year in the Teg. He was shocked lol. Awesome car and a cool dude for ripping on it!

No clue what that meme is all about.

Welcome to the internetz

lol…

btw i spotted a bunch of mexican looking dudes with fancy cars over on hinnman yesterday

Spotted a Nissan/Datsun 280ZX @ Timmy Hos on Colvin yesterday.

I guess I don’t spend enough time online to realize that 15 year olds aren’t the only ones that laugh at inside jokes.

Maybe it was him you spotted? Also, That is all over the interwebzzzzzz.

Lol. Yeah I read about it and to be honest, I think it’s pretty damn funny! :tup:

Nice blue modded Porsche 911 GT3 heading into Skaneateles around 5:30 this evening as I was heading out. Looked sooooo nice!

Anyone on here?
http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/2154/oopsii.jpg
190 South an hour ago, pic taken from WIVB.

sls amg and a blue rolls royce phantom at online auto on lein road in west seneca

That was probably me dude. I dont know what that guy with the fffffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuu thing was talking about tho. Maybe he thinks hes special. It seems like the people that are on here all the time like to mock the new people. Not a very good way to keep people on here tho…

Oh really? Nice! It looked good.

you just need thicker skin, its the internet…aka not a big deal