Official "sightings" thread

http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lcl3b3i09h1qevvpwo1_400.png

Wait, sexy…are you a girl?

Spotted GeeHee at the verizon store hooking me up with a sweet phone, Now that Im up to date in the 2011 android market with something durable :tup:
Also spotted that SRT8 jeep with NX that runs at lancaster all the time on main in clerance

Black Audi R8 and a Silver Zr1 at the Delta Sonic on Transit in Williamsville at about 6 this evening… Sweettttt

Saw a group of about 8 bikes riding on the 90 west at about 7:30. First guy was straight up and down for a while. Looked neat but not something I would do on the highway at 70 mph.

Spotted a red AP2 S2000 on Main St. in the clarence / akron area. Guy gave a big wave. Dont know if it was anyone on here or not.

This is what I was talking about.

It’s tint. Window tint.

Tints are variations or different hues of a given color.

Oh ok man. haha

Around 9:30 I saw a red 458 Italia on Kenmore Ave. wtf.

One of the big shots at Northtown purchased one of these.:drool:

Seen this now 2 times. once on delaware near sheridan, and once while sitting at work… he was driving down Main st. near Harrishill.

Spotted a red Viper last yesterday around 6pm on delaware

Saw a black forester on NFB. was lowered with an exhaust, looked good.

might be a long shot but i saw a silver e46 m3 just like mine in orchard park on southwestern the other day. looked to be lowered on some wheels, couldnt tell what kind, cinnamon interior i believe and he was rolling with a blue sport bike of some kind. car looked real good

Silver BMW 3 series (I think) with a fart canon on Hertel almost every day. :slight_smile:

Says “Neon” lol.

Black 240sx with a huge can and a cage tooling around on Southwestern cpl days ago. Sounded pretty healthy

passed about 40 bikes being followed by a silver colbalt ss heading towards akron.

spotted a super clean looking white sti on transit by walden lp: unk bob or something along those lines

Das me

It was a memorial ride for a guy’s brother that passed away…