Official "sightings" thread

passed burch’s old evo on transit. dont know who the owner is now.

Who has the black wrx with green wheels(one spoke white) in the parking lot on Virginia in buffalo

ahh okay. I was in the tealish e36 bmw. your car sounded great, love the rumble of a subie :tup:

spotted a white sti with mudd flaps, full exhaust and gold rims. sounded nice. was on lunch around 12:30 today on main st at harrishill.

Prob. that douche Geoff that everyone thinks needs a detail.

Bunch of bandwagonning faggots.

I have no idea but he was at the auto-x this past Sunday.

I wouldn’t put a fart canon on a Neon, let alone a BMW. That’s like eating steak with ketchup.

keep seeing a red 3000 gt on Jewett Holmwood in OP anyone here?

My old one?

Who’s got the yellow S2k with carbon? hood

Skurge and another guy that i don’t know.

house2k is the other guy I think. Haven’t seen him on here in a while tho.

skurge has one with black rota rims on it. If you saw it in tonawand or buffalo, I’m sure it was him, If you saw it out in Clarence/Amherst, probably that other guy.

speaking of yellow S2k’s, I saw a yellow one on mothers day on the blvd in nt after erie ave. I don’t think it was ether tho, because no carbon fiber. I forgot about that one.

trasit and walden - white integra, rims, HIDs ,lowered who ever was in the passenger seat was staring me down. My car is stock :frowning:

Saw what appeared to be a black GT-R on Walden near the Thruway

mine has both a CF hood and trunk, could have been me, i’m all over for work

LOL what a great lunch break stopping at the gas station on the corner of Main and Goodrich. Som flat black older civic pulled in… steelies, aftermarket headlights, some sort of mesh in the back window… blasting with both windows open some sort of Puerto rican music, like a reggae style or something. Everyone there was laughing at the music and these two tools.

An idea of how many people. All the landscaping guys and building like roofing guys, were all standing out in the corner, probably about 15 people. It was really a good laugh

So to who ever that guy was, Thank you for the laugh and realizing how pathetic you really are!

yea there is two subaru’s in my work parking lot that have scca stickers and buffalo scooby stickers… guess they aren’t on here.