Official "sightings" thread

andrew selzer was the kid, he bought it off a kid i went to school with (esford90’s cousin), did it have a huge type r wing?, its automatic lol

That would be Nessano (Sal). He’s on here sometimes. Nice dude.

Yep, I was wondering why he was trying to launch walden to impress me or something?

complete fail he is a ricer for sure LOL, im sorry i even kno him… what were you driving?

RSX

hahahahahaha… Saw that same pos civic driving on main on my way to work… even better, in front of the same gas station.

saw a black audi a4 or s4 (idk) looked lowered and backwindow full of stickers at mobil on bowen and jamison saturday or sunday i forgot, also comin down jamison a gray sti with black rims both around 3-4pm

oh, french road in williamsville, Who has a 370z Nismo? dark silver/grey. saw this yesterday getting on the 990 around 6pm. looked nice.

I see this car a lot on Delaware when I’m stuck at a light near Kenmore west.

BIG E most likley.

Probably Skurge’s

TIT was you then. I saw you drive down Vicksburg the other day, saw you on NFB, then on the 290 like 10 minutes later

So who was the idiot in the white tiburon on southwestern about 30 mins ago. Your car sounds like it has a a gaping hole in the exhaust and you were flooring it every 2 seconds trying to race me in traffic. Not cool dudebro.

BTW I also spotted Geehee in his Volvo in EA.

Yeah, he lives not to far away. Youll spot it there a lot or that general area.

i’m all over really lol, work has me driving a lot

thats me probably coming home/going to work lol

Saw a Bently Continental GT parked out front of MJ Peterson’s corporate offices in Amherst. Should have taken a photo but was behind on the jobsite. Had 20" wheels all around and the frint brake rotors were as big as pizza pans! Had to be 5" of rotor width squeezed between a caliper that looked like it belonged on a semi. Heard they are 14 cylinders.

W12…so two 15-degree VR6’s each with turbos. They move ok. Much better with software.

Who the fuck owns the black honda hatch that “raced” me on sheridan…three times.

Listen buddy, it’s 40 out, I’m on the bike and I don’t have time to deal with you and your POS Honda.

Also, that light at Bailey stays red for our side, don’t go through it…fucking moron.

yep that is sal’s new whip…

Spotted a 3 Viper convoy (Red, Black, Yellow) driving down Transit yesterday with FL plates. Saw Skurge again today heading towards GI.