Official "sightings" thread

White NSX west of Syracuse today on Route 5.

yellow s2k on river rd. with just carbon fiber trunk, licence plate red LIMSTER, look on here and sure enough he is on here. So now to my knowledge there are three s2k’s with corbon pieces on the boards and roaming around buffalo…

PS Limster, please don’t jude me and my temp. fart can exhaust, turbo is going back on tomorrow :smiley:

saw 1qukz in hamburg in the round a bout in the village of hamburg, siqqqqqqqqqqqqqq WOT pull in front of the cop your lucky he didn’t pull your stupid ass over, that WOT pull was probably one of the dumbest decisions you could make in your car in front of the police, car doesn’t even sound good and it didn’t impress anyone…

this is my buddy mattsexy90, he just picked the car up

he doesnt have a cf hood. his car is just full yellow now with black volks i think

prob house

didnt know he was the one who bought it, thats good he got a car again :tup:

---------- Post added at 10:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:11 PM ----------

you’re just mad that his car runs

Zack fggt House does have a cf hood but its painted.

yeah but… you wouldn’t be able to tell just driving by lol

^^LOL I couldn’t tell :wink:

lol my car runs fine gary is finishing it up smart ass, and it was really smart of him to do a wot pull im surprised the police didn’t pull his ricer ass over

Saw a black Civic hatch with a bunch of stickers on the driver’s side, one for Hoosier and a Tire Rack windshield decal. Was a girl behind the wheel and she was weaving in and out of cars. lol By Maple and Sweet Home.

monday around 3ish? saw a black sti, did not sound like stock turbo on transit at main. threw a :tup: while we were both sitting at the light.

Passed a white and blue striped Ford GT on lake street in Hamburg. Sounded awesome.

Spotted a few NYSpeeders out on their bikes today.

Spotted on NFB a white Dodge Challenger with some chrome, had to be atleast 20’s if not bigger. Middle age white guy driving. Car was pretty sharp looking.

Blue evoX getting on the 33 from 198 about 1:30 I was in a dumped black passat.

Looked decent, but I think you’re running rich as Fuck. When you ripped it all I saw was clouds of black smoke and smelled like gas all the way down the highway.

If this is the same guy I think it is I spanked him then he came to mighty and go butt hurt. He said he was going to go home to get his R6 and come run me, and still would have lost LOL.

Spotted what I thought to be a new Accord smashed up in the front and rear of the car.

Got word from the noco on main near dashes that it looked like the guy pulled out infront of a semi and got smashed in the front, spun and smacked again in the ass end of the car. when I was driving by, their were no cops but just a volunteer fireman. guy still sitting in the car holding his head like a fail moment. dont know how hurt he was but heard he walked to the ambulance with some help.

Hope noone on here or anyones family member

Hahahahaha that was me. Hahahahahaha. You have a stupid hipster mustache, blk AMG wheels, a Sunday!and mac sticker on the back windshield right? Yeah I dumped it mostly cause I don’t have time for stuff and I was late to this place but it’s cool they don’t have shitty mustaces and I almost ran out of gas. Thanks for the tip but I know my car runs super mean… catlike nope just the industrial revolution style I’m going black cause everyone is going gree see what I mean? muhuahahaha you should see the stain my carhole door. Smell you later.

---------- Post added at 03:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:49 PM ----------

That wasn’t me I avoid NF like the bubonic plauge that it is. Also I do not have an R6, I have turtles and a WRX and a Lego death star. I also have a Lego race car with a working LSD that could beat you if we throw it out of a plane.

Wtf? I wasn’t talking shit just giving a heads up. And yea that was me. I have a Sunday sticker because my friend jim owns Sunday bikes and I’ve been riding bmx forever, a Mustache because I had a beard that I didn’t shave for 8 months and needed a change. Sorry if that’s not ok. But on the plus side at least I don’t look like a child molester in a blue evo.

But hey, thanks for noticing the AMG wheels, most people don’t catch those.

Motherfucking Nicholas!!!

Dude I’m not the one with a creepy melestor stache. I wasn’t talking shit about your stickers just thought it would help to confirm that we saw eachother. You mad I called you a hipster? If you can’t afford an extra $.30 in shaving cream after shaving your whole face do you need to worry about other peoples cars? Just cause I have a trunk filled with free candy doesn’t mean I’m gonna molest them. You see I’m starting a new fighting club that will put the ufc out of business you see what I will be doing is great. I will have myself on one end and a few dozen 5 year olds on the other and it will be me
versus them. I will win it will be on ppv and you can place bets in Vegas.

How’s it going Ian? I saw angry pete got his angry car back and got 3 angry tickets on the way home. Angry pete is angry.