Official "sightings" thread

coming from the guy who has a slow dsms and doesn’t know how to run from a roll LOL.

LOL that 300ZX has been around for at least 5 years now. I remember seeing that around Tonawandas quite often years ago.

On another note, couple of noteworthy cars I saw this weekend:

1. Flat Black VW Scirroco with a cage, saw it parked while running the the Race for the Cure, and then later being driven but I forgot where.

2. Red CRX with a huge FMIC followed by a white EG Civic hatch with a black trunk on 290W near Sheridan.

that is Steve with the vw hes cool. Crx and hatch are two good friends of mine. Crx moves decently :slight_smile: I followed behind them with Newmans car.

we all kno the white hatch is rob b’s lol

---------- Post added at 11:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:15 PM ----------

don’t care, im pretty sure if i down shifted to 2nd i would of slapped him around and he would of cried no wasting my time on slow cars, it was stock and had a rice can on it enough said

Followed Limster and some orange RSX on Sheridan heading toward Transit tonight around 11:30ish. Took off from the red light pretty quick, although Lim your car was spewing black smoke, a little rich.

I’m the dude with the scirocco.

I saw a dude in a GM suv with a huge Greddy sticker on the back on the 190. Was that you maybe? Whoever was in the passenger seat was amped. Haha

Wasn’t me in the SUV, I was riding back from the Race with my family in a black Camry. You passed by us but then exited right after.

Came across 2 douchebag bikers weaving through traffic on the 290 yesterday around 5 and got off the colvin exit. Guys cutting inbetween cars with no spacing, probably hit about 100 or more. Once on Colvin when I caught back up at the light… guys turn start driving… get passed the next light. We speed up and then he starts to hit the brake with no one infront of him. slowing traffic down to like 20 mph just to do some half assed horrible wheelie.

Go do your wheelie some where else and not in front of me you dumb fuck. I dont want to be liable for you getting ran over because you cant ride the bike safely and have to feel like you need to show off your shitty talent in front of me.

blk termi cobra on the 33 today. tinted tails. got off at grider with me. sounded good. Not Ken

spotted a yellow lambo merciulago (spelling?) flooring it on the 90w yesterday on my way to pa

Spotted a Black M5 with black rims and tints around 10am on porter.

Silver WRX on rotas at Moe’s today. He on here?

mmmm Moes

saw some squid from my living room doing wheelies on NFB at like 60mph. Smart :tup:

You should come out by me, right over the bridge on bear ridge rd in Pendleton. See these squids flying by my house doing easily 120+ every night. Well actually hear them, seeing as my bedroom is in the back of the house. No time to run to the front to watch them fly by. You hear them coming and a second later they are gone. Fucking retarded… Friday around 3pm a guy down shifted and rode out the gear and shifted again lifting up the front end a few inches and kept going till he had to slam on his brakes to avoid hitting the car in front of him and for some reason had to ride his ass maybe 3 feet off his bumper for about 6-7 houses. I hope these aren’t any riders on here, but these guys need to grow up a bit.

/rant

Saw snowboardinwny this past weekend at the mazda meet, and also just yesterday turning left onto Niagara Falls Blvd. somewhere around 10:30pm. Also had someone trying to race me in a subi while I was driving oasis’s eclipse he just picked up. Lol that was funny.

saw a brown or tannish colored panamera 4S on union around 7:30 last night.

Yeah, I know what you mean. They are always flying up there, it is only a matter of time before they kill themselves or someone else.

white newer wrx/sti slammed on what looked like rotas last nite at the 33 and harlem. you gotta stop following semi’s so closely. :wink:

Pink s13 on XXRs, works at wegmans on amherst. Got dat trub0z.