Official "sightings" thread

That was an interesting article. I knew the track was hard up but I didn’t know that many details. I’ve never had a problem forking over my money to them whether it be at Thunderdome or the few times I’ve gone on Friday or Saturday.

That reporter was annoying as hell though. Should we make a thread for this?

Also, I’m in the video at 3:45. So is Schwidley. haha

With that amount of real estate, insurances, taxes, etc. I know it’s got to be a burden. I can understand the weather crushing his business to boot. Let’s hope no one makes it any harder for him.

saw a yellowish e30 with a monster cock front mount on it on Nash Road a couple hours ago. Looked really sweet from the quick glance I got.

Newman did I have black graphics skull with nfg on it lol

Yes it was Newman’s car.
why are you laughing out loud?

OMG, I’M LOL’ING TOO!

i know who that is… wing extension and scooped hood? idk if he is on here… I will send him this way from the mazda forum.

::edit::

wish I snapped a pic of this mystical creature… bright yellow 300zx with Ferrari badges on it and some gay tail-light conversion… LOL
parked near sheridan/hopkins

That was me you chooch.

did it have mkiv supra tail lights ? i think i was behind it at cruise night leaving and almost fell over because i did like a triple take lol

Borrowing newmans car?

Red first gen speed3 with black wheels in NT on nash by the Kwik Fill. Car looked mighty clean :tup:

Have it for the weekend.

Must be nasty as hell then. I wanna say he also had matching dark tail lights to go with the spoiler.

pickup heading west on genesee street in front of the airport. your recliner commited suicide out of the pick up bed right in front of me and you didnt seem to notice. i stopped and put your chair on the sidewalk for you. it’s a little worse for the wear.

Teal 2000 GT on the 290 around 10am? I don’t think I’ve seen one in person before.

saw for the 2nd time r33 gtr on transit near the new walmart (william/losson) light turned green gunned it, car sounded amazing.

Saw fadetoblack (Sean) on the 90 today! We rode side by side today and he got on the 190

Saw a yellow CRX in hamburg today also spotted a red CRX that had the most annoying rice can every we went down rt20 he Did a ricer flyby I inorged him and he flowed me to the 219 I would not give him my time of day and I was not Kyle Ogk lol

haha yeah I thought I recognized your car so I sped up. I was headin’ home after the last of three 9 hour seminars for work - Friday, Saturday and Sunday. I was practically a zombie haha.

lol probably was a sohc and still would have beaten you LOL.

Lol um I doubt the d15 would beat me 92hp? I use to have a civic DX they are slow as balls I don’t waste my time on slow cars LOL