Official "sightings" thread

word loved the color black on a sti looks awesome, word well all have to cruise sometime since i live off of Harlem and George urban

sounds good.

Speaking of such, I saw two fake STi’s in one day (both silver). First one was a WRX with STi badges, no bumper/spoiler swap, just badges. Then 20 minutes later I saw ANOTHER fake silver STi, this one at least had the STi wing but WRX bumpers.

saw a silver bentley gt yesterday downtown by broadway n elm, young black dood driving it wit ny plates.

haha I looked at that car when it was at Basil… They told me that it needed serious engine work but Acura wouldn’t cover it until it was sold to someone, and then they would cover it… whole scenario was super sketchy.

me, skurge, spa2k, and one that is turbo which i never met before…river rd WAS my work route lol

Did you use to have a carbon fiber hood last year and maybe a carbon fiber wing? I could have swore we did short roll raced race when I had my ZX2 in the spring time if that was you.

yes i had a vented cf hood and the wing but i replace the wing with the cf trunk…cant remember if it was me racing …sold the hood and converted to an AP2 front for now

Car looks much better now without that hood and being wingless. :tup:

Saw the RSX at Cruise Night, but didn’t see the owner. I want to tell him about the time I puked in his car.

Who has a red speed 3 with some work done to the body. Looked like some different lip/bumper and maybe a hood. Car looked very clean and I was very impressed with the appel of that car

Last night driving to a friends house on North Forest and right in front of me a silver 4 door Maserati. Couldnt see much since it was dark out but it def sounds good.

i gotta beep/wave from a dark grey “onda integra” on the 400 today lol. what happened to your passenger door/fender

saw a white evo at subway on transit, dunno my evo’s maybe a 9 or 10 it was the non boxy type, had a injen sticker on the window

Transit in Lockport spotted a yellow 6.0 GTO with a black spoiler.

It’s a twin turbo also. See it all time around Lockport . He works at Delphi

Does anyone on here own a blue/white Suzuki GSXR with blue neon’s or know of someone that has one?

Was next to one of these in nyc. We were in a cab and he rolled up next to us and than just romped on it. Car sounded amazing!

saw a black 4 door maserati on the 290 about 20 min ago, i wanted to race them with the subaru but my car was weighed down by a small block chevy in the back :slight_smile:

Anyone see that Z on the front page of the Buffalo News this morning? Shit looked quick. Looks like he was ripping that Stang owner and his boyfriends a new ass.