Official "sightings" thread

Could be my friend skaterdude888. Silver evo 8, CF hood, stock rims painted black, wing removed (being re-cleared by another friend).

Did it happen to have an acura sticker across the windshield? Might have been my friend’s at one point. That car has been in like 6 accidents and has major electrical issues. Whoever bought that car(from Basil Resale, not my friend directly) got seriously fucked over.

Nothing better than having this for my morning commute. Very crappy picture off my phone but it’s the best I could do. Only gear was his helmet, but I should give him credit for the sneakers and jeans.

http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa207/livin4hockey/bike.jpg

Saw a blue Maserati convertible on Transit & Clinton on Saturday around 4

My eyes are burning!!!
:bloated:

From the deplorable phone pic quality or the squid? Or both!? I took it while coming up along side him as he was exiting and had to zoom in once I had taken the pic to crop it right, which only further killed the quality.

Believe me… I’m happy as hell the quality sucks! That guy needs to sit his ass in a truck. That bike is taking to much stress and well no one wants to see that guy riding around like that

saw pirite i think turning onto transit from main around 230ish

Probably he is all over the place silver dumped mx3 with black rotas then that’s him lol

Saw the dude with the beautiful blue GTO who was at Mighty last week after Thunderdome. He was at Mickey D’s on the Boulevard. haha I didn’t catch his name but I remembered his face and car. Is he on here?

Orange Benz Slk 320 with rims that had orange inserts in them. Vanity plate “YOUCRAZY” in tonawanda HA.

yepp that was me. was going to get some moe’s for a late lunch lol

ATTN: ILLRACEU way to attempt to blast through [almost] standstill traffic on the 290 near NFB this afternoon. I don’t think tailgating people that closely will move them over when there is no where to go

Plumber on his way to work. Don’t hate me because I’m beautiful.

Spotted whoever has the s2000 with the pink wheels, and another s2000 in front of him. On ze 90 by walden I was in a blue sti next to them. :wave:

Oh hai! :wave: I’m the pink wheeled fggt. We were on our way to drop off my car at it’s new home, and to pick up a new motorcycle for my friend in the other S2k.
I thought you were a WRX with STi badges and front. I fail :doh:

yeah we live right off walden and bailey… and the sti is stage two cobb tuned.

That must be the person who works at Stereo Advantage with the BMW if I recall right.

Yea, black bimmer. . .I am only assuming that it is ‘ILLRACEU’ on here since, well, that was the license plate

Just saw a red ap2 s2k go driving past my work on harrishill and main. Believe it was Bryan E.

Saw Newman on main by the Mercedes dealer around 9:15ish