Official "sightings" thread

now that i think about it, maybe it was White :slight_smile: just so funny when i passed her and it was all smashed

lol yep your the guy then. nice

At the gas station on transit near wegmans/kfc taco bell, maybe losson? I was filling up my company car and a dude in a late 60s early 70s black charger was having some issues, it wouldn’t start. Curious if you’re on here. I tried to help, but carburetors work via magic as far as I’m concerned lol. If it was an old accord I could have helped!

At least it was really nice to look at! Shit was minty

Haha this one?
http://i876.photobucket.com/albums/ab330/xxdarkstarxx305/IMAG0005-1.jpg

Ah ok cool. I will, I just have to bite the bullet and sign up. haha I guess it’s about time!

Haha why am I not surprised that the kind of people who buy these would be the same kind of people that have their vehicles repo’d.

Or were they seized for some other reason? Drug Lord who got busted perhaps?

yep… i have almost the same pic on my phone was just to lazy to post it.

This might be a dumb question… aren’t these FWD?

They are

Only ones you see rwd are the scion drift team cars. which dont get me wrong… I would love to get my hands on those.

Saw a black ferrari yesterday driving down clarence center rd. Believe he was playing golf at Arrowhead.

That’s what I thought… maybe this person has another car… lol

lol that was me who asked you but the driver is on here also: “johnnie”

Yeah he’s on here. Sexy hwip.

werd! very nice sti, and the car has changed a little since pat has owned it, getting it ready for a bigger turbooooooooooooooooooooooooo! lol i had my gf with me as you saw

599? Derek Roy.

Would make sense… seasons over. He tried being a hard ass reving the engine right as he passed my house, even though it sounded like he couldnt drive the car. haha Looked over at me right when he gave a rev… guessing because I was detailing my car. I just think hes a homo.

lol he probably knows where you/your father live and thats why :stuck_out_tongue:

Orange lambo on trasit around 12 - 1 am Had FL plates.

Ummm sure. lol guessing not and he was just being a douche like he is.

i dont even know what was done to the car when pat even owned it lol

Lol Werd I’m going to pm you, are you and your buddy from Cheektowaga or within the vicinity lol anything done to that sti? I couldn’t get on it much with my car their was a shitfest of traffic and the misses doesn’t like when I drive like a asshat lol I was just happy someone asked me something I get alot of 4 door neons and other slowsauce cats like mine revving at me?