Official "sightings" thread

This lady argued with me over what color my mustang was, then tried telling i did not know anything about my car or mustangs. The blower and things under the hood look like they were painted by blind person.

Anyone on here drive the black m5 on snows at ingram micro?

lol Dever?

Has enough money for a supercar + Eating at the Anchor Bar = Definitely not from Buffalo.

Fat Asian ?? LOL…Wait da minutes Asian never FAT :wink:

Spotted a black sti on walden gave him a rev and caught him at the next light and he asked if my car was pats old one I said yes and he took off you on here?

Silver Bentley GT with black wheels on Millersport and Campbell. It looked oh so good.

That was the one I saw at offices on Audubon Parkway couple weeks ago. I should’ve snapped pics. Been semi-erect ever since.

Almost forgot, anyone know who this guy is

Around 4pm on Thursday I saw you driving like an ass on main st. in Williamsville when it was very busy. Making sudden lane changes like that isn’t a smart practice and makes you look like a 16 year old that just got his licence. One of these days you won’t see the car next to you because you wanted to get in the faster moving lane to fast, or even worse you plow into a guy on a motorcycle. Not cool dude bro…grow up!

HAHA. Quarter-chub.

Spotted this crazy thing on the 290 yesterday. It had California plates. Isn’t it what The Rock had in Fast 5?

http://blog.flemingsultimategarage.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/Bad-Ass.png

i met the driver of that and follow him on twitter. pretty cool, they came to the club the other night. theyre on a skateboarding tour.

Oh ok cool. What’s his twitter name or sn or whatever it’s called? lol

Hot pink tibby , body kit with some black accents in springville today, also a scooby wagon, grey with blue trim. No front bumper but had a full tube bumper built instead. Looked pretty crazy, parked at BK in E-ville

http://twitter.com/Hot_Truck

follow me too :stuck_out_tongue:

that would be a conquest knight xv.

(may have seized a pair of these last year :snky:)

that was me haha. me and my friends were goin through trails in alleghany state park, he was in the xterra

Silver Scion on abbott rd in south buffalo with the plate DRIFTAWY it was a girl and made me LOL hard bc the whole front of the car was smashed

its silver now? last time i saw her it was white
her name is ashlee, used to date my friend matt

Saw Ronald Mcdonald driving a Honda Odyssey, let’s just say I was a lil freaked out and the vision of a clown driving a mini van is going to haunt my dreams forever.