Official "sightings" thread

I dont blame him though. Not his car why bother getting pulled over for things that can be prevented. I dont have one on my car, but would put it on if told to by a cop then removed when I was out of the area or back home. lol

Yeah, true…

I don’t even keep my plate in the car. There is no place for it even on the bumper, no holes no nothing. If it comes down to it I would get one of those flip out deals so I wouldn’t have to worry about it blocking air to the IC when I feel like going fast.

Pretty sure I know the owner of the pink S/C Stang, white flames on side?

the guy driving it right now gave up on getting tickets years ago, he doesn’t speed ever, doesn’t do anything out of the ordinary, so him getting pulled over at all is comedy in itself

Hello Mr. red hatch mazda or VW on payne ave last night. I would have not been able to sleep all night out of curiosity if your car was turbo or not if you did not so graciously accelerate hard by me so I heard your wonderful blow off valve. Thx!

isnt that mustangbrat from rodandpiston?

No idea about her online usernames but I do have a very funny story about that car.

A quick google search
http://stangnation.com/profile/mustangbrat/

I’m pretty sure you are all talking about the same chick here. :slight_smile:

Haha, I didn’t know she put the story in her profile. But yeah, she took it from her son and painted it pink.

I did it because my son stopped making payments on the car. I warned him I would paint it pink! The original color was Mineral Gray.
Epic.

Is she the one that’s doing the cruise for breast cancer from Buffalo to California?

Yes.

was cruising next to scott on genesee yesterday by the airport. had a chat at a few lights.

looked so good, and sounded amazing for not even getting on it
:bigtup:

:gay: how’d the car look and sound?

:squintfinger:

Good cause and cool idea. It’s a win-win. She raises awareness and she gets to take the trip. Now if only I could think of something so ingenious.

http://www.nyspeed.com/pictures/fcalif.jpg

Saw a yellow S2k with Invidia exhaust and black wheels going North on the BLVD at around 7:50pm with license plate S3Xy S2K.

That would be Ryan. He also has a sticker that says I <3 FAT BLACK CHICKS under his hood. lol

hahaha that would be me and yes i do <3 fat black chicks but i love asians more :slight_smile:

Saw a yellow s2k with a exhaust lowered top down carbon fiber trunk on Harlem today i passed you in my green s10 car sounded awesome :bigtup: