Official "sightings" thread

Update: No front plate warning. Plate is on it now.

Sorry but out of all the things you could pull someone over for on the 190… you pull someone over for no front plate. Such a waste of our fucking time and money. Get the guy doing 80 in the 55 or no blinker changing lanes… that is a stupid reason on a highway. Someone felt like being a dick this morning. lol

Don’t pull over anyone on the 190, there is no shoulder. With the new moveover law it’s an incredible pain in the ass. I saw a car lock 'em up on the 190 N to try and get over with a cop pulling someone over, under the peace bridge. The 190 regulates itself.

not lying, saw a TURBO’ed SCION xB a few days ago on union near cleveland…I couldnt beleive my eyes/ears lol.

this law isn’t new.

i see him almost every day on the way to work.

White 04/05 ish STi with a cage in it?

I think it was on Monday - on Sheridan heading toward transit by northtown toyota

My question is… why?

The last I heard those things are 0-60 in Buffalo to Syracuse.

I wonder how much power that one puts down though.

Not enough for the money they probably dropped on it. :rotf:

6 months old…either way.

If it’s the one I think it is, it has NO windows in it and the guy still drives it in the snow.

NFG

Saw a red sport bike on Seneca St. in Elma pulled over by a trooper…no lie, about 5’ worth of paper work being given to him.

nope.

Or is this not the right law? Am I missing something?

https://www.troopers.ny.gov/Public_Information/2010_News_Releases/12-15-10_Drivers_Beware_Ambrose-Searles_Move_Over_Act_to_Begin_January_1st_2011.cfm

I believe it’s a similar motor to the yaris but a different ECU. I know the yaris ecu is hard to crack, but there is a dude in Cali running megasquirt on his yaris making 340whp on pump gas, and I think it’s his daily. Oh it’s a 1.5 liter engine too.

few fucks given.

lol too funny, he drives like an old man too

plate will be back off it before i drive the car, looks like shit and scratches the bumper

saw a sweet blue honda civic, lowered, 5" tach with sl, body kit and 5 wicked speed holes cut in the bumper on rt5 today. lol

Saw the pink mustang (s/c) at Rainbow today.

Come on, really? Gotta man up! :smiley:

I got pulled over by a trooper a couple fridays ago on my way home from work for doing 57 in a 45 and no front plate. They let me go with just a warning about the speed, didn’t even mention that I had to put the front plate back on. Watch, as soon as I get my car put back together I get a no front plate ticket.

:tup: