Official "sightings" thread

Saw a bunch of the same cars on legion road in hamburg, VERY long wheel base, smelled pretty bad, all the same color. (yellow)

they all said fisher bus on the side? Is this some sort of car group that I don’t know about?

lmfaoo!!! that was good

no, but i saw a pos 1988 Honda Civic DX with a D15B2 rolling around on steelies and the guy driving it looked like he should kill himself.

I saw this really hot guy driving an Xterra. Then I almost crashed so I stopped looking at the mirror.

I can vouch for this. He truly is a piece of shit in real life.

you never saw me driving my car… oh and trust me i won’t kill my self…

i would appreciate if you guys could tell me more about these cars that would be cool and stop sending me stupid :spam: its getting annoying…

I have to ask… WHY do you want to know?

Honestly.

i want to know what mods they have, or if its riced out or how fast they are…

:tif:

Also, why is :awdrifter: ;awdrifter?;

poll: is evanwhitey blind or retarded?

okay, but why?

yo evanwhitney, i drive that light blue civic. its got dual centrifical turbo’s puttin 450 to the rear wheels and a muffler back exhaust. other than that its pretty much stock besides the lightning audio subs in the trunk. If you want to race any time let me know! im so serialllll

yea ok i don’t belive it that seems like a crock of crap to me cause that car is deffently front wheel drive so im not as stupid as i look i know quite a bit about cars… and a muffler back exhaust are you stupid, it would be cat back or straight pipe

why not, im not asking questions no more im not even going to talk until i get a car thats worthy of being respected upon…

both why…

Yo I saw a blue STI on Sheridan heading west at NFB at 4:15 tonight with some asian kid behind the wheel.

For real though. :wave: Zong!

OMG i saw a CORVETTE today!!!

WHO FUCKING CARES

seriously either evanwhitey is either toying with everyone or he is completly retarded…either way, I think this thread should be :lockd:and he be banned. shits getting outta hand.

Muffler back is the tail pipe:wiggle:
are you stupid?