Official "sightings" thread

Don’t be fooled…

There are two! Seriously, the other gook has an obnoxious exhaust

lol blue sti + possibly asian = asiandancer as far as i’m concerned

seriously there is an imposter and he needs to be stopped.

I wasn’t out of work till 5

im not toying im serious you guys joke around way too much, and all i wanna know is there a few mods or not, big deal, you guys make it sound like i have no idea what im talking about

everytime i see a car i want to know about from now on i’ll take a photo with my digital camera how about that guys… you in for it…

no, we dont care. If you wanna know more read a magazine or search info on the web. as for knowing what people “have done” to their cars, its none of your business.

Does your digital camera take video? Stand in front of the mirror and punch yourself in the dick. I’m sure we’d all get a kick out of that.

welcome to the speed zone guy

:tup:

ok… sounds like fun…:ham:

i saw that white evo today with the gold rims it sounded sick and is very clean:carnut nice car whoevers it is

k.

i saw this fucking fag out the corner of my eye today whie driving. kid was staring hard to. turns out the windows had a mirror finish

:wiggle:

seen a dumb silver eclipse with spinners and a gay body kit. had a good laugh before work.

dude have you seen it before??? he took off hard and i heard the turbo spool in… holy shit dude it was nasty:biglol:

Evo’s are all over. I’ve had a ride in one of the quicker evos (gt35r) around here so some random white one is pretty meh.

every day i see that damn toyota corlloa thats flat black and has the gay wing on it and a fart can, he revs it everywhere he goes, someone should show him a car or two…

last night i was walking down the street and this guy revved at me and took off in his speed6 and i heard the little baby turbo spool it was so cute awe

um yea guys don’t say cute and awe thats just gay dude… just a word of advice…