****Official: Southgate Meet Thread****

haha just drove by on the way back from something and there was someone there… didnt stop though

we were there at 10:30ish…waited a while…no one showed!

Ehhh… i got shit to do besides stand around in a parking lot for several hours waiting for people to show…

If people post up theyre coming, i might stop up…

im goin tonight, last time i went noone showed

if enough people show interest we may show for a while…will check back a little later…

i give up on you people… I drove past at 1130 and it was empty

[quote=“98 Red Ex,post:1346,topic:29171"”]

i give up on you people… I drove past at 1130 and it was empty

[/quote]

LOL… yep. thats southgate…

Ya i havent seen anyone there in a little bit… Just drove past and it was empty…
I didnt wanna sit by myself, but maybe someone has to bc if people always see
its empty they wont stop…

I drove through at like 1130 too, empty as usual. You might be right, i guess there just needs to be someone to start it.

honestly 2-3 summers ago southgate was the best thing to do. i’d be there every night at some point or another, the noobs that go there now arent the same as it used to me

^ word… post early that you are going to show up at 10, show up at 10:30 and WAIT until additional people come, then you should be able to attract a crowd…

we were there at 9:30 stayed about 15 minutes and no one showed :gotme:

ok people go on wednesday at 930 im actuly guna be free for a night :slight_smile:

Ill try to swing by weds… car will be in the shop most of the day for a couple new things.

ok im going at 930 and im guna sit there til other people show up, so you better show up hahah

people go tonight

ill possibly show up for a little while.

Word? I got shit that i REAAALLLLYYY need to do, but i dont think im going to do it, so i might stop by when i come to that sudden realization…

I’m going tonight!

damn i havent been up there in like 2 months and i need to start coming but i dont have the time.