****Official: Southgate Meet Thread****

anyone going tonight?

yea im ganna go up there

bill? you’re goin to SG tonight? i might have to swing over for the hell of it

is this for thoes ricers or can american muscle cars come??

u cant come^^^^^

lol … every time I’ve been there I’ve been the only domestic I think.

i will be there at 1030

Dam ricers…

yea^^^^
hell im comming anyway lol

southgate is a good time anyone is welcome it just seems like the fbods get us in trouble with their sick harry ass burnouts through the entire parking lot

I finally popped in tonight. It was good to finally see some of the people I used to see again.

:gotme: at least there was good pizza :gotme:

haha… was a ok night

[quote=“97_B18b1,post:1370,topic:29171"”]

southgate is a good time anyone is welcome it just seems like the fbods get us in trouble with their sick harry ass burnouts through the entire parking lot

[/quote]

no anyone is not welcome! you can not show up and be an asshole think ur tuff with what ever car u show up in and dick around and ruin it for everyone! so if u dont dick around and just come up there to chill talk about cars or race you are welcome to show!

[quote=“justa4door,post:1372,topic:29171"”]

:gotme: at least there was good pizza :gotme:

haha… was a ok night

[/quote]

i must have missed the pizza

[quote=“MaximaSE98,post:1374,topic:29171"”]

i must have missed the pizza

[/quote]

there was some that you ran over…

meh?

i stopped by after the carshow on union no one.

I gotta get my fucking starter problem fixed, but I have to go before I pack the car in for the winter. I dont care if I have to sit 15 mins before anyone gets there. When the car is good, ill go.

i read that like 3x before i realized that you just like the Return key, and that it’s not going to rhyme anytime soon

[quote=“ly555is,post:1379,topic:29171"”]

i read that like 3x before i realized that you just like the Return key, and that it’s not going to rhyme anytime soon

[/quote]

LOL… Yea, and i like …'s… EVERYWHERE!..