«OFFICIAL» The NYSpeed trophy is finally at home!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/viper10470/PART_1438089746555_IMAG2161_zpsshnxy182.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/viper10470/20150727_230214_zpsqg8ezu1r.jpg

The last NYSpeed meet and drag race for the trophy was almost 3 years ago… It was me v.s Dan in the finals, and due to a wheelstand I took the win. The trophy never exchanged hands until last night’s OG old “mighty” meet and cruise. It was good to get the old group back together.

Trophy is up for grabs to anyone willing to step up and take it! @cougarspeed :wavey:

Nice looking photos…very nostalgic feeling…

I read “OG Mighty” but doesn’t look very familiar…other than the white bird

Same people, Different cars.

I had fun, glad to see you guys. :lol:

“Dance party shift light” haha

I know who everyone else is who has the white stang?

Friday? @FourEyed

I’d watch that race :tup:

I’ll be at Empire Friday. Lancaster tomorrow for the no prep race.

White stang is the legend himself, Bighands.

There isn’t some wack ass MOMs race right? Just heading up for TNT? Cruise?

I am going to take off early Friday. If you’re going let me know.

It’s a wack ass mom’s race.

COME ON! I should have fkin raced last week. :fu:

:fu:
:fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu:

:tup:

Haven’t heard that name in a while, good to see him out :tup:

:popcorn:

We’ve all been around and in touch since the golden years but this was the first time in a while we all met up together. Great group of car guys. I think every couple of months we could get together for another BS fest then cruise around.

Drew or Paul - come put some pressure on the foureyed.

@Choda that night I was at the track was my only outing this year. I borrowed a converter from Shawn but it was specd for his combo a good 200-300ish hp under mine and still feels really loose. This season is looking to be a pretty decent bust for me. Not enough hours in the day.

I hear ya man. We all made time last night and it was worth it.