Official Times Aug 16th 2008 Track Day

All right guys here are the track times or at least the best I could do without doing to times myself. I do have times for run 3 but since I was out on track I don’t know what order you guys when out in. Anyway at least you get the idea. Our Next Track day is September 9th and we will hope to be better than we were today. Hope to see you all out.

N-E-C-C Board of Directors

New List to Come… SORRY

Great event guys!

Had a ton of fun and met some good guys. I’m still trying to wipe the smile off my face - no success.

Props to Jason for posting a killer time! The 240 was absolutely hooked up!

Jeff, you’ve got to post some video. Love the door mount camera. Best exhaust note of the day has to go the 350Z.

Where’s Bernie’s times? First time out in the Maxima needs recognition!

Paulo gets the prize for the best spin, and also props for noticing the darn marshall put a dirction cone on backwards. (sorry)

Mike should get an atta boy for finishing the lap in style after the second best spin of the day. (Stayed on the track… lot’s a smoke… woot!)

Cheers,
Dan

Hmmmm. I don’t know where Bernie’s times are. Maybe I will ask Steve to go over the times and see if I completely messed up lol.

Thanks for a great track day, props to all who set it up! Hope I can make it out for the next one.

I think there are some missing times too, sure I saw a 1.27:XXX and 1.26:XXX for me unless my old eyes are failing! Some killer times out there, there were some really good drivers out.

Bernie skipped the last heat. If your best times were before the last heat, maybe the reported times are all from that round…

Did you find the pix? The Altima is featured in a few!
http://www.n-e-c-c.com/beta/showthread.php?t=12430

Dan

Ryan. Check with me as its all in the excel spread sheet on your comp. There is two tabs (I believe I marked them “Run1” and “Run2”) that have all the runs and times. Bernie is in the first tab (the default save is on the second tab).

FOOL. lol. Ok I will check when I get home.

Damn, what a good event. Great track layout, tons of race time and smiles everywhere. Hope to see y’all there in September again. Ya, I was dreaming about fast cars and accidents all night…sweet!

Sorry I had to miss this one. I was busy spreading top soil and laying sod on the weekend.

I’m curious though, 13 registered drivers and you only got 3 timed runs each? What happened?

New numbers will be posted as per posts above comments. There was more than 6 timed runs each and multiple non-timed runs. however some of the equipment near the end was faulting (we had to reboot and re-run) and due to hot weather many drivers opted out of the last 2+ timed runs.

Def. be at the next one guys, sounds like I missed out on a good time.

Haha, I’m glad on the times it didn’t show my DNF hehehe, considering I missed the gate completely at the very end! Good times and everyone got along and was willing to help out which was great!

damn, wish i could make it out to this :(. . .stupid work. . .

That’s how I roll. :lol:

I lost 20 seconds off my time since I first autoX. :smiley:

Ryan,

Did you ever load the pics off your camera?

Hey dude you don’t have any suspension components whatsoever do you?

I just got some megan springs for my versa for super cheap.