Oh Boy Absinthe is now Legal in the US

Watch, retards are going to end up killing themselves all over again. Thats why it was Illegalized in the first place.

Absinthe has been legal for a long ass time, it’s wormwood absinthe that is now legal.

I’ve had the wormwood ‘real’ stuff, it does not have psychadelic properties of any kind.

Why Bennyfizzle? Do you ask?

Because by the time you get enough of that shit in you to trip, you’re so hammered you wouldn’t know you’re tripping anyway. Chances are you’re getting held down by someone bigger than you, passed out, or pulling your head out of a hole in someone’s wall.

Most of that shit is like 120+ proof.

As benny said…

When I went to ST. Maarten a few years ago I bought a bottle of wormwood “real” absinthe, shits exspensive… got a small bottle of it.

Anyways only did a few shots of the stuff, i wasnt seeing green fairies…

IDK good shit thou

I’ve seen a million differant bottle types etc, there was quite a few in the store we were in in St. Maarten but according to the bottle it has wormwood in it

This is the bottle I bought.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v489/Shady195/1123082212a.jpg

watever

:facepalm :facepalm :facepalm

That article is from 2007

$216 a bottle for 23 oz. YIKES on the price 140 proof

cool. it sucks anyway

I never had it

Imagine the taste of licorice, mixed with the taste of rubbing alcohol, mixed with the taste of lit napalm. Add a little more of the taste of licorice and you’ll be close in taste.

little late on the ball, again :ponder

Paging AMD IS THE BEST :lol

Absinthe makes me want to dance to September’s ‘cry for you’ while driving around in Audis.

Thanks for the new and cutting edge information Anthony.

Totally NOT worth it. Ill go buy a bottle of Devils Springs(160proof) for $17.99 and be SET :lmao

Old Crow and Gatorade and Im completely fucked up.

Or maybe just alot of Miller High Life.

Paging Boost Creep…

yea Absinthe sucks. I puked for 2 fucking hours straight when i got home that night. DO NOT WANT.

PJB you are an old crow.

http://memegenerator.net/Instances/730/Rich-Raven-o-rly-.jpg

Oh wtf that’s what we were doing that night shit burned

The Article is old from 2007 and only contained traces of Thujone BUT I was talking about the Absinthe with Thujone which is Now able to be purchased as Benny stated, I never had it so I thought it was interesting and with Benny’s Discription along with Wayne’s experience sounds like its not even worth trying…

punctuation