Absenth

Absenth… Tell me about it…

I have heard the stories that its a hallucinogen…and is illegal…blah blah blah
But what I want to really know is…
I am in a position where I get drug tested freq at the hospital. Is there anything in this that is going to cause me to fail a drug screen?

I say this because I have a friend who just came back from Europe with a bottle of it… and I kinda want to try it…

More info Please.

oh yea and IBTstoriesandliesandallthepeoplethatthinktheyknoweverythingaboutabsinthe

I still have two Bottles that I brought back for Germany…

Is it made with real worm wood, the one your friend has?

It tastes like shit

that is a good question i haven’t seen the bottle yet… ill post a pic when her brings it over…
Did you try it?

The ones I brought back I have not opend yet. But I did have it over there in Germany.
If it does not say worm wood on the bottle then it’s not real. When I was over there buying it they also had fake stuff on the shelf with the real stuff, I even bought some of that as well as a joke.

it tastes like shit

Seriously

i did one and a half shots of it and i felt nothing.

Meh

x2

4 shots
prepared correctly (sugar water absinthe)
nothing.
shits whack if you ask me

You drink crown from a glass.

It doesn’t taste the best, but it’s really not that bad. Tastes like black liquorish. I had a few shots of it on st pattys day and I thought it was awesome.

god, if u wanna see shit take acid, plain and simple

Not looking to get retarded… i just wonder if it is any good

is it really even worth taking a chance you’d test positive?

p.s.- eat some mushrooms if you wanna “see” shit.

omg. i wish everyone would try shrooms just once in their life.

yeah or those also.

i had a lot of it… it did jack shit, just got me tanked faster

if i recall… mike (87fox) is the one that had it on st patty’s

No, it was Mike (sprfreek) that had it.

And I got zero visuals from it, I doubt that many people will. But I did get a slightly different buzzed feeling.

It’s pretty strong though isn’t it? Usually way over 100 proof? The whole attraction is that you can’t get it here. I bet kids in Germany claim that Jack is a hallucinogen.

ummmm…

+1

i got more of a ‘high’ feeling plus a little drinking buzz without the drunkness… rather lovely experience… ive got another bottle, think it needs opening. :slight_smile:

acid wont show up in ur urine