Oh boy .... who remembers this bullsh*tter

I take offense to any late model SRT8 hemi’s. I believe I have one that may take you by surprise! It’s just a Jeep SRT. If I beat the caddy can I get a few thousand off the price? Lol

Wait, so now noobs are signing up here with beefs with Ruffino?

NYSpeed - The eipicenter of internet hate.

spdjunky is viewing.

WOW, a lot of shit talkers on NYSPEED these days. TO: NITROINSANE, I will be in Buffalo this weekend, I would appreciate it if you would stop by…so I can smack the shit out of your punk pussy ass. And to the rest, I haven’t lived in Buffalo in over 5 years. My V, yes my V Derek is for sale still and will be in B-lo this weekend. By the way, my phone number is listed there tough guy NitroCLOWN!

they wouldn’t be noobs…they are just to pussy to talk shit under their own screen name. Where’s everybody meeting Friday night… I’ll be there.

THATS IT. I CANT TAKE ANYMORE! I WILL FIGHT YOU SPDJUNKY! I’LL BOX YOU PYSO! YOU PUSSY PUNK ASS JERKFACE! I BET I CAN BENCH MORE TOO. MY CAR IS FASTER TOO. MY DICK IS BIGGER TOO…

yeah no. being an internet tough guy doesnt make me feel better. idk why you guys do it so much.

I draw the line at the dick part…ask your girl!!! J/K I’m not a tough guy, I just don’t appreciate sorry ass people talking shit, that I know for a fact would never even attempt in to in person. Mighty Taco on friday, race gas and a full bottle in the caddy when I get there.

well explain your story (not that you have too but) some of us have no idea what ta hell is going on here. lol

I used to have a shit hole used car lot, and upset SHOTime, whoever that is…I think maybe he tried to buy a SHO like ten years ago, and his boy is still running his mouth. This goes back to UBARF, and I haven’t lived in BFLO in almost six years. But, I do still go fast and will start attending the forum a little more often now.

cool brah

ic.

Welcome back.

And please refrain from making any threats or it will be a short lived return.

and here comes the drama…

So you admit what I said and now you want to fight me? Ok Bill… Southgate is usually where I am. I guess you can come punch me in the face. Are you going to punch yourself in the face for admiting you scammed someone? You still owe me lunch from that time you asked me to help carrot wash cars.

Is this the dealership?
http://billsautocare.com/

this makes me laugh.

Wow Billy, so much hostility

Lots of potential in this thread hahaa :clap:

if you are going to be back in town maybe you should repay some of those debts brah