Oh boy .... who remembers this bullsh*tter

not sure if this is really his or not …

slick set a wheels.

Yeah he supposedly has one and still lurks here just not sure of the name.Calls me about once a yr to remind me how great he’s doing and next time he’s up he’ll give me the $$$ he owes me(few hundo)
Can I have my money yet bra?

he put corvette covers on, nice.

no idea who that is… who is that?

Billy Ruffino

I like lopey cammed motors, but just not in a luxury car. It would be like sticking a big-block in a Bentley. It just seems odd and out of place to me.

Fucking of scammers. Last time I heard from him he was working at buffalo auto glass.

hahahaha when I read the title his name came to mind. Didn’t think the thread would actually be about him. That cock sucker scammed SHOtime out of some money back in the day at his shithole used car lot.

If I remember that guy he was a lil heavier then the guy in that vid. grey mustang with blue stripes guy right?

It’s him I know that voice. My buddy use to be a lot boy at the transportation center. Bill vid taped him cleaning a toilet.

This comment reminded me of this video

i have no idea who it is. Anyone wanna share who the pos is/what he did?

That car sounds good but from what you guys have said the owner is probably a douche.

all that aside, the car is pretty eff’in sweet… gay wheels though

He says: “The all stainless Kooks headers and B&B full exhaust was a little under 4 grand.”

No…Just checked the prices and that’s about a 2100 dollar exhaust.

http://buffalo.craigslist.org/cto/1269204247.html looks like a return trip home with a cell phone number.

This posting has been flagged for removal

have a 2004 CTS-V that has been tastefully modified, this car doesn’t just turn heads it breaks necks! everything on this car has been upgraded within the past 1500-2000 miles. Fully built LS6 motor, using nothing but the best internals, callies crank and rods, Diamond pistons, Custom grind Comp Cam spec’d by Patrick G 224/228 .637/.639 110LSA (+2), Comp push rods, Comp 921 springs, COMP Pro Magnum roller rockers on Patriot Stage 2.5 ported 243 casting heads, brand new 800+ HP rated clutch and light weight flywheel (less than 800 miles ago),Ported LS6 intake and throttle body, TNT F2 Nitrous system adjustable from 100-350 HP (100-150HP Jets) B&B 1 7/8 Long tubes, B&B full 3" exhaust all stainless steel. (over $3000.00 spent on exhaust) KARS Stage III traction kit (anti wheel hop kit) Upgraded 800+HP CV Axles, Brand new upgraded rear differential 3.73 gears less than 200 miles ago. Upgraded FG2 suspension, there is just so much to list here. I have a ton of pictures let me know what you pictures you want and shoot me an email. I will not entertain ridiculus lowball offers, if you know what this car is and you have the financial ability to buy it call me. I will not be taking anyone for joyrides, the car is extremely powerful and very fast. The V is the fastest sedan in the world in stock form on the 2009 model and this example is by far much quicker. If you are interested feel free to give me a call and set up an appointment. 704-777-6853 The book value is right around $23K I have invested well over $20K in aftermarket upgrades and will be giving this unbelievable ride away at the price listed. I will guarantee this car will out perform any stock Corvette (excluding 2009 ZR1) Any Stock Shelby GT 500 Mustang, and just about anything else you may come across on the highway…will destroy any late model SRT8 HEMI powered cars as well (Challenger,charger, 300c, Cherokee srt8 oh don’t let me forget the VIPER (excluding some special editions) I will entertain serious cash offers! here’s a vid of the car running open headers before I bolted the exhaust on http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYxSERenXyU I will be driving the car up to Buffalo this weekend from Charlotte NC.

http://i662.photobucket.com/albums/uu341/bruff114/DSC02899.jpg

oohh lets get him!

I’ve seen that car in Myrtle Beach before :lol: