Oh NOES, the white stuff is here! Winter Tire Specials!

how much for a set of 215/50/17 Toyo observe garit kx?

PM’d you my address

Hey Samson, if I want to order a set of tires, how long will it take you to get them?

You still didn’t respond to me man :-/ What’s up?

I want those winter tires I was talking about :-/ Got the monies probably tomorrow… need these asap. the M3 winter tires 205/55/16 x4 Dunlop SP Winter Sport 3D. You already quoted me on these, but you didnt respond to me when I said i want them…

Plus got a new request.

Quote on 2008 Infiniti G37S 225/50/18 and some 18" mags + must have those TPMS tire pressume measurment systems in the stems. What sort of winter offerings are available, i think bridgestone blizzaks or something, give me a few quotes… A quote asap to make a decision all x4

HELLO SAMSON!! i’m still waiting man…
time is ticking dude…

the snow is already starting to fall, through its not sticking on the ground, it’s only a matter of time until it does… please pm me those quotes i asked for or post it on here asap… thnx man

I dunno maybe something happened, hasnt gotten back to me either after numerous attempts… :-/ Married life busy loll

Sorry guys, been busy with school and my son and everything else in life.

I will PM you guys with pricing soon, I’m just finding lower costs now since the CND dollar is worth crap.

195 60 14 pls for 2.

I have sent you a pm =D

205/55/16.
Do you carry steelies as well? Particularly for a 2001 BMW 330ci.

Still waiting homie :frowning: That guy I am asking for G35 rims and wheels might be buying something else if I don’t give him quote :-/

My dad needs winter tires though he has the monies.

PM’ed everyone!!!

There is a shortage of winter tires because of the manditory law that people must have winter tires in QUEBEC. Because of this, a lot of Ontario winter tires are being transferred to Quebec and sold there.

Please don’t wait for the last minute to get winter tires because myself and other tire shops might not have the ones you want and you’ll be left with no-name brands with a high price tag (supply and demand). Even my local suppliers have run out of the major winter brands.

I’m placing another order very soon so let me know! If you can get me the deposit before Monday, I can have them that following Saturday!

Thanks everyone!

205/50/16 and 215/55/16 quote plz

and 205/55/16

205/50/17 Gislaved Nordfrost 5’s if available. Will put down a deposit today if you can get them.

4x 205/55/16 Bridgestone Blizzak, Michelin X-Ice, or comparable tire.

I can’t but I can get better stuff like WS-60s, LM-25s etc etc.

Let me know if you’d like a quote.

I have PM’ed everyone back!

Sorry for the slight delay, midterms and presentations have kept me quite busy.

225/40 R18 x2 All season
275/40 R18 x2 All season

195/60/15 x4 Winters

Sorry for double post for the all seasons can i get price on Dunlop Direzza and falkens

and for the winters michelin x-ice or comparable.