Oh wow..Am I back in Pittsburgh???

Went for a nice cruise today w/ my friend from school, and we found this bar in Cave Creek, AZ…Pics speak for itself :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :beer:

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c254/SunDevilScion/Cave%20Creek%20Shoot/Picture326.jpg

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c254/SunDevilScion/Cave%20Creek%20Shoot/Picture327.jpg

mother fuckers never believed me when i said there are ‘pittsburgh’ sandwiches like that around the place.

There are “Pittsburgh” bars in California too.

:beer: cool

I was at a Pittsburgh bar recently in North Carolina as well. Raleigh/Durham area as well as Greenville were crawing with former Pittsburgh people that said hi to me just b/c I was walking around with a Steeler or Pitt shirt on

whta shitty trucks

steeler fans are the only ones found that diehard everywhere thru out the states. ppl migrate from the burgh to other states in search of jobs and spread the fanhood there and then it just continues

or thats just what i heard lol

yeah i had a few people auctally sit down at my table and have about a 5 min convo with them about the steelers and the game sunday… :bigok:

infact that bar is so steelers gung ho, they had a HUGE white tent in the back w/ two huge projector screens and a shit load of tables set up. they are holding a party for the game, and there are only 45 seats out of 500 seats left to reserve! :eek3:

Go Steelers

well your lucky…the ones i normally see have huge lift kits on them and all decked out for off road, i’ll try to take pics for you of those hahaha.

alot of pittsburgh people around, small world indeed

The day I moved into my house in England back in 1995, my new neighbor came over to introduce himself. He was an older, typical English gentleman (in the real sense of the word) that owned an independent insurance company and drove a staid Jag.

He asked me which state I was from and I said, “Pittsburgh, Pennslyvania - heard of it?” He smiled and suggested that I come over for a drink in the evening once things had settled down with the family.

Just around sunset, I went to his door and met his wife and we chatted very briefly over a drink. He mentioned to his wife that I was from Pittsburgh and she smiled as well. She said “follow me”. They took me into their spare room and it was all done up in Steeler theme. Black and Gold walls, posters, schedules, shirts, cups, you name it. A freaking Steeler shine in a south suburb of Sheffield, England.

I guess I should have expected it because my sister lived quite a few years in West Palm Beach, FL and she said that there were 3 Pittsburgh-themed sports bars in West Palm beach, too.

:beer: there are a few bars back home in Richmond as well. :steelers:

:steelers:

I’m going to watch the game today with a steeler fan. I have met a few here and I have all the respect for them in the world. To be a fan of a team that isnt’ even close to you! wow

Now, if one more person asks me if i’ve had the “rothlisburger” ugh!!

mmmm peppy’s