OHIO STATE

i’m not saying private school kids can’t be just as bad but i am saying they are indoctrinated with being well behaved. For central, their discipline shows because of their success. they are out sized in every WPIAL football game they play but they play smart mistake free football. teams like woody and penn hills always try to get them to play their type of football, talk trash, etc… the central kids dont wanna face in school probabtion for their actions on the field.

i’m tired of ellis cannon callin him an 18 yr old boy…he’s an 18 yr old man… he’s old enough to go to war, get charged with murder, buy cigarettes, vote… etc…

when pryor made his commitment he said “the university of ohio state” haha the dumb ass doesnt even know the name of his school The ohio state university.

Cutty is by far the biggest racist on Pittspeed.com.

if this is true…it is kinda odd, isn’t Cutty a little G’ed out?

Yes, yes he is. :hahano:

how so? because i’m not a bleading heart liberal and the i think you get what you earn? i’m pretty open about my views, if i genuinely hated black people i’d say it… i hate trash of all colors and creeds. pryor is acting the part, he’s fitting the stereotype.

its just a nasty rumor that have snowballed over the years. i’m no more g’d up than anyone else. certain things i like thou make me guilty by association… g-bodys, gangster rap, old school nikes and football jerseys.

Ok, I get that you said they didn’t start the fight physically, but tossing around the N word will get you in a fight. Even catholic school kids aren’t that dumb.

If the diocese will let slide the accusations of a racial slur, it goes to show just how bigoted and crooked the Roman Catholic church is.

i can;t speak for ur experience but in this case theres no proof it was even said. the claim comes from pryor who has a history of gettin into trouble. black kids say they called me a nig and you got a bunch of white kids on the other side and he come out smellin like roses… its bull shit. accusations from a kid who tried to fight a whole crowd of students at the south fayette game @ baldwin. a kid who is known to be incredibly unsportsman like when his team is winning. the diocese job is to step in when the school doesnt handle things right. north catholic i’m sure is handling this properly. the only reason the tea bag thing came out at CC was because the kid wanted money… central had already removed themselves from the playoffs that season. Something i wouldnt; expect from classless jeanette. thats all that town has. i feel bad for the pricipal… he’s in catch 22. he takes them out of the playoffs he’s persecuted in the community, he lets them play he looks like an asshole amoungst his peers and through the rest of the region.

That is borderline libel. You have never had any experience with this kid first hand in a game environment. Never. You can go on what you’ve “heard”, but you’ve never had any first hand experience and I highly doubt you’ve spoken to anyone who has played/officiated/coached against him.

I defy anyone here to think about the type of person they were at 18 versus the type of person they are at 25-27-30 years old. While he obviously isn’t a saint, what kid is, and he doesn’t appear to be a Sidney Crosby type talent at dealing seamlessly with the media and pressure, let’s give him a little bit of slack.

I defy anyone on this forum to say that would be able to act any better than this kid has, at least in the public eye. It has got to be an awfully difficult situation to be in. It’s awful easy for anyone, not just Cutty but anyone else, to cast judgement on someone in a situation that they have absolutely no knowledge of or experience in dealing with.

Once again, I’m not saying this kid is a saint or a devil, all I’m saying is there is a lot of shit being heaped upon the shoulders of an 18 year old KID

give him slack because he can run a football fast and shoot a basketball good? that excuses his behavior? i dont have to assume he was cited for fighting at kennywood. that is fact. the problem here is ur just brushing it off as kids being kids. he should be held to lil higher standard. he’s goin to college for FREE… the least he can do is not act like a POS. yeah it starts with a cocky attitude and before you know it he’s a NFL’er beating his girl…but you just wanna ignore it cause he’s just a lil boy… i’m not buying it.

the shame of it all is not you giving him a free pass, the shame of it is that this kid probably can’t pass 8th grade clasees let alone 12th… its safe to say say tyrelle pryor has taken his last exam now that hes goin to the university of… opps lol the ohio state university.

and while no i havent been on a sideline of a game he was in i watched him play in person and i have spoken to coaches who coached against him. my moms cousin is head coach at one of the better AA programs in the WPIAL thats won 2 state titles in the past 10 years.

I am with Cutty on this. This idiot has a rep for being a punk. There are reported instances of him acting like your typical hardass thinks he is above everyone idiot. Then if you talk to anyone who has played against him or watched him play, almost everyone of them will have some sort of story. You can argue it is all he said bullshit and you never seen it for your self…which does have some weight. But if you heard stories about someone saying he has incredible sportsmanship and is a class act…do you throw all that out the window as well? Doubt it. I know people love to hate on people, but there are too many stories and two reported instances of him acting like a little bitch. Yes he is “only 18” but all I know is when I was much younger than that I knew not to act like he does. I am sure he had special treatment for the majority of his life and people always lets things slide…fuck that. The excuse of he is just a kid is played out and just an excuse for a kid/young man to act like a pile of shit.

Love when people Say this… Pryor not only Dominated the AA scene… but when he went to his 2 all star games that had all the top talent from across the country, Including the 5-A allstars from Texas etc… he was MVP of both the games… HE look head and shoulders better than every player on that field. Out of all the HOF QB’s that have come out of Western PA, I can only think of one that went to a AAAA school. With that being said he is a cocky ass but who wouldn’t be at 18 with his talent and all the people kissing his ass just so he wears their uni…

And the best thing about it all… it has all you guys in here fired up he is just an 18 year old kid and you are talking about him…

don’t know much about the kid…except that he was getting WAY to much hype.

I hate the whole superstar status that has trickled down to high school sports. this kid, labron, etc… maybe if ESPN & such would keep the shit off national TV then it would happen. IMO …NO highschool game of any sort should be televised on national TV…PERIOD!

and on a side note…LOL

no such thing as “gangsta” rap.
real gangstars don’t rap

cutty is a west coast rap fan.

…g’s up, hoes down, while you motha fuckas bounce to dis…

he won’t make it to the nfl. he might as well start the dog fighting business right now so he has something to fall back on after college.

The thing is though, he isn’t acting like a pile of shit. So he got in a fight at Kennywood because somebody said something to his girl or one of his boy’s girls or whatever.

How many people has that happened to? How many people would of done the exact same thing?

So he got in a little tussle at his basketball game. I’ve had it happen. I’m sure others have too.

Like I said, I’m not going to sit here and totally defend him, but let’s not make this kid out to be Willie Williams. If anyone here is familiar with Williams, he was a kid with 11 arrests, including burglary, battery, larceny, and more, that was admitted to Miami. He then transferred to Louisville after 2 unproductive years at the U, and was recently kicked off the team for Marijuana possession and Intent to Deliver.

Also remember that Pitt recruiting a kid a couple of years ago by the name of Steve Walker out of Akron, Ohio. Had some issues, was in jail for a time for assault, and there were a lot of rumors flying around that Pitt was going to get away from him. Then, right before he was set to sign with Pitt, he killed a girl.

Now that, people, are the kind of kids that deserves scrutiny.

what about the stuff pryor might have done that we dont know about? these are only things he got caught doing

two years ago all the hype was herb pope… now he’s invisable…

are u serious? an allstar game… you know how much those kinda game favor offense?

Who gives a fuck, he will be hit by a car at OSU.