OHIO STATE

gets terrrlle Pryor

yea i just saw that on espn. Hopefully everything goes well for him there.

They can have him.,…pile of shit

who is that?

Some cocky waste of life asshole

hes goign to be like marice clorett or however u spell his name.

:gives:

he didnt sign until today because he needed to learn how to write his name… he couldn’t handle south fayette student section how is gonna handle playin in the BIG HOUSE… fuck him. how long before he rapes some white girl? mccoy was a lot like pryor because he had much succes in HS. buy he broke his ankle senior year, lost his scholarship to the “U” and spent a year in prep school because of grades… it was the best thing that could have happened. he got his head on straight and seems he will be a good leader on that team.

OH…

x2

worst thread ever

he’s physically a tremendous athlete BUT in double AA you may have a few athletes on the field that are decent but when u get to quad AA its more than a few. he would have done well in quad A but he certainly wouldn’t have dominated like he did… I still think, while much smaller, Steve Breaston was a better football player than tyrelle pryor. he dominated in quad A for two years much like pryor did in double. … ALSO… we remember them more for their play at Pitt but tyler palko was king shit on the high school sports highlights and Rod Rutherford dominated football and basketball just like tyrelle pryor. the list of guys goes on… what about lavar arrington… dude was amazing… its safe to pryor was the most hyped but not the best of west PA all time.

Don’t forget about when he was arrested at kennywood for trying to feel up on some dude’s girl…then was acting like an hardass to the cop calling him a rent a cop…fuck that kid. He will just end up being another rich pile of shit M Vick style.

i’m sure whitey can attest… kids at north catholic didnt start that fight… having went to catholic school u know as a student you cant get in trouble for that stuff because they will throw ur ass out. why would a team like north catholic with black kids on it call tyrelle pryor a nig? pryor likes to run his mouth and has poor sportsmanship especially when jeanette is up big. he’s gonna find out real fast that big time college football isnt the WPIAL AA.

we all know that if that was a private school or some all white school was in the same situation they would have been kicked out of the playoffs. i hope pryor gets humbled a bit… its the only thing thats gonna make him succed without wrecking himself in the process. If he keeps on this pace…the better he does the worse he’s goin to become.

On a side note, 1/2 of Penn State’s football team is in jail…

half of college football is in jail… thats every news headline on ESPN;s college FB page… School x’s QB was arrested… etc… there has been more than i’ve ever seen. noel devine was just arrested too… Good.

:rofl:

During the 2005 h.s. football season I threw a kid from North Catholic out of a game for using a racial slur against a kid from Avonworth. He did it right in front of me. So don’t go saying that they would never say that word because they will get tossed out. It has happened.

noooo u didnt get what i said… i said north didnt start that fight. schools like north and central have a Zero tolerance for fighting. saying a word to someone isnt a fight. pryor used that excuse that someone from north called him a nigger… of course he would say that… thats the tyical black man excuse. jeanette already had a history of poor sportsmanship and fighting prior to the north catholic brawl. words are one thing…fighting doesnt fly with the school or the diocese…

He is your typical I think I am above everyone b/c I am a supestar pile of shit. He is only 18 and has a rep for being a thug…imagine how he is going to turn out in the NFL…fuckin pussy