high school football

springdale destroyed monessen 46 to 6 i do belive…it was 34 to 0 at half time…springdale had no turnovers…unlike the two times they lost they had 5 lost turnovers and the other game was 7 turnovers…i konw i know :gives:

:gives:

franklin regional (my school) got owned i heard. and they were sect champs + best AAA defense :bowrofl:

where the fuck are springdale and monessen?!?

who gives a flying fuck about high school football unless ur playing, going to school there, or one of their parents. fuck

Monessen Is By Belle Vernon. In Da Valley…

springdale is on the river up off of 28

i care about highschool football and i do not meet any of forementioned requirements. hell i missed 2 games all season for NC

Aaaa>*

i still follow the team i played for…west allegheny

whitey is right where we r at…my senior year (03) season of 02…we broke a 29 year streak…that was 29 years without being in the playoffs or a winning season…we came in 3rd in r confrence and made the playoffs…the year after that springdale won the wpial class A championship game and this year r doing great again

monesson is the ghetto…on a note of the game in the paper today I saw 2 monesson players were arrested a few hours before the game for selling 3.xx grams of cocaine to undercover drug agents…monesson is a fucking shit hole. for a town with that low of a population and there isn’t 1 but 2 public housing projects…don’t get me wrong some parts of mo-town are nice but for the most part it is a crap hole and also were most of the drugs in the valley come from as you can see by 2 of the players goin to jail…

PS- they were selling to undercovers for over 6 monthes…dumbasses

NC, north catholic? i hope not :smiley: i got to the central game with 2 minutes left in the 1st quarter and it was 7-0 central, i left at half time and it was 41-0 central .

no reacharounds are permitted when they lose. Keeps them motivated.

West Mifflin laid the wood on Franklin Regional. So much for the greater allegheny conference :kekegay:

McKeesport vs. USC I think this week, should be a great game.

Gateway vs. Central at Heinz field

= blowout… I’ll take someone else vs Central thank you very much.

what the fuck you guys want, we beat everyone we played, and USC, NH, and McK don’t stand a chance against us either. Jarvis is WELL rested. Gateway is a one man team and penn hills is just a bunch of shit talking *******. How is collington gonna talk smack on CC when we beat them.

anyone happen to catch who the top receiver in WPIAL’s was this week?

andy Hodanich from north catholic 132 yards. they threw the ball 48 times. sounds like they got a weak running game, this won’t be good in the playoffs as bad weather will be comming and you need to run. one trend i noticed in CC and gateway, they excel on artifical surface. central will be on turf till the WPIAL’s. But the two games that central had close were beat up grass fields that looked pretty long. Heinz is fast track as far as grass goes and should not hinder them too much. The gap from a good, fast team always is amplified on turf, hence the blowout central had this week.

thats g moneys lil bro… he also had two touchdowns and an interception