Ohsoquick's ricer x-mas

Originally posted by Shaggy
you guys get too personal…:eek3:

i made a funny spoof off of his stupid repost, he gets all pissy and says bad things about my girlfriend.

Sounds like someones got some sand in his pussy. Or maybe he’s just jealous or something… :dunno:

jealous of what??? a dyke and you??come on now… please i could
care less what you have to say. and are you upset that i hit a nerve?
if you are so fucking what. go cry a river to someone who actually cares

:wtcslap:

can you guys just give eachother handjobs and make up? :eek3:

fuck that, that bitch comes at me all the fucking time. it time he gets
the point NO ONE LIKES his ass cause he’s always fucking with ppl.

Originally posted by VictorSmalls
can you guys just give eachother handjobs and make up? :eek3:
:rofl: :rofl: me tooo

Originally posted by Pewterss
:rofl: :rofl: me tooo

lol

what about me, Lonely g/f at work no one to play w/:frowning: :eek3:

Originally posted by Shaggy
what about me, Lonely g/f at work no one to play w/:frowning: :eek3:
:3some: +1

Originally posted by ohsoquik02
fuck that, that bitch comes at me all the fucking time. it time he gets
the point NO ONE LIKES his ass cause he’s always fucking with ppl.

look in the mirror much???..ass

dude he might be on here and some people might not like what he has to say but … he was not the one tht was banned and then cried like a little bitch to get back on the board cause you have no life… just my .02

Originally posted by vtecsol
look in the mirror much???..ass

dude he might be on here and some people might not like what he has to say but … he was not the one tht was banned and then cried like a little bitch to get back on the board cause you have no life… just my .02

first off i was banned cause of the whole arugment about my deceased mother. and and the
whole crying game…what the fuck you talking about… i was standing up for my own. something
that youll never understand while acting a like chump.

first off i was banned cause of the whole arugment about my deceased mother.

ahhh yes…i remember that. You were crying because someone brought your family/personal life in the game. And now you’re going to start calling darkstars girlfriend a dyke? So whats makes it okay for you to insult her?

You come on here making fun of imports in your gay ass christmas poem…and someone throws a shot back at you and once again you start crying. Either learn how take a fucking joke or leave.

Originally posted by 1320
ahhh yes…i remember that. You were crying because someone brought your family/personal life in the game. And now you’re going to start calling darkstars girlfriend a dyke? So whats makes it okay for you to insult her?

You come on here making fun of imports in your gay ass christmas poem…and someone throws a shot back at you and once again you start crying. Either learn how take a fucking joke or leave.

one i seen it and posted it. i figured ppl would get some laughs about it since no one here likes
ricers. i didnt make it up. and another i never brought
in his family.

and the whole import thing i dont hate imports i have respect for anything that can run
in the 12s or better no matter what it is. i have always stated RICERS, and if you dont
realize that by now well thats your problem.
ricers can be domestic, asian, european, italian and so on. not just asian

the asian coment refers to the whole car market over there.

one i seen it and posted it. i figured ppl would get some laughs about it since no one here likes
ricers. i didnt make it up. and another i never brought
in his family.

and the whole import thing i dont hate imports i have respect for anything that can run
in the 12s or better no matter what it is. i have always stated RICERS, and if you dont
realize that by now well thats your problem.
ricers can be domestic, asian, european, italian and so on. not just asian

the asian coment refers to the whole car market over there.

i could give a shit less on your take of imports, you are more than welcome to bash imports or ricers all you want. But when someone fires a shot back at you, you need to learn to take it with a grain of salt. But what im really trying to get at is… what makes it okay for you to bash Darkstars girlfriend, but its not okay for anyone to bash on your family/ significant other?

Originally posted by 1320

thats what i mean by look in the mirror. Look man i am not even going to get on you about the past argument. losing a loved one is hard for anybody. and i am sure that what ever was said was not said to offend or disgrace… probally said as a" your mama so fat" joke or what ever… i dont know but its the past… any way i am sure that you see were this is going .and who the hell am i to lecture anybody…

to quote a not so great man" Can’t we all just get along"

to quote a not so great man" Can’t we all just get along" [/B]
& who would that be??

that would be the king, rodney motha fuckin king

that would be the king, rodney motha fuckin king

thats my UNCLE!!!:smiley:

take it to efight

:rofl: at this entire thread