Oil Prices Surge As Hurricane Rita Nears

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20050921/ap_on_bi_ge/oil_prices_hk3;_ylt=ArZbpsLis2u06Pl.Fd1jGDWs0NUE;_ylu=X3oDMTA3bGI2aDNqBHNlYwM3NDk-

Crude-oil prices rose Wednesday as traders braced for the possibility that Hurricane Rita could smash into key oil facilities in Texas.
ADVERTISEMENT

Workers fled oil rigs in the Gulf of Mexico less than a month after Hurricane Katrina tore through the same region. Rita strengthened into a Category 5 hurricane late Wednesday with sustained winds of 165 mph, the
National Hurricane Center said, and is likely to hit Texas, the heart of U.S. oil production.

“Prices are going to be driven directly by the projected path of the storm,” said John Kilduff, analyst at Fimat USA.

more :idb: when this is over as well

Just paid $2.69 for 87

If anyone gets scared and drives up gas again, Im shoving a 13 size nike in thier throat.

/ the scared

BP still at $2.69 so it’s all good.

if gas does go up. well im not gonna say what i will do :wink:

for gas to be 3dollars a gallon barrel of crud needs to be 95 dollars. right now crude is about 60 bucks so why is there gaulging of the price?

any possible relation to an oil tycoon?

probably because they know the american public is moronic much like you

WRATH. one of the 7 deadly sins. You’re fucked now.

hey emo kid, stfu. it be best you do that

:rofl:

LOL

omfgomfgomfgomfgomg im gonna go fil my tank up NOW!!!

and i’ll follow up with a size 15 nike…

ive never paid more than $2.85 for gas. filled up before the surge and made it last like 2 weeks.

2.99 in the TA this morning and have a full tank in the ZR2…it better not surge tho im sick of that shit.

yeah takin the bus to work will do that for ya :naughty:

i heard the price is gonna go up to 5 a gallon? keywords “i heard”

news last night sasid it can push it up over 4 a gallon

I talked to my mom last night, she lives in San Antonio, TX. She said gas is nowhere to be found down there, and it skyrocketed to between 4.50-5.00 a gallon. Everyone went crazy and filled up their tanks, bought bread and water. None of it can be found anywhere. They are fucked down there though if they ever get hit. Theres no drainage on the roads. It rains for 10 minutes and they are flooding and shutting down highways.

then i’ll put my 45 in their face and blow they’re head off
:reloading

I will continue to buy gas because I need to drive to get to work. I could give a fucks less what the gas price is anymore.

1. Yes, oil companies are making tons of money
  2. bush really has little to do with gas prices
  3. quit bitching about things you cannot change

/thread and every thread about gas prices going up