Gas prices?

Anyone have anything to report on gas prices today? I read on MSN that prices are up to as high as $5 today because of Hurricane Ike hitting the refineries and that fact that all of the refineries had to shut down because the workers were evacuated. I have been stuck at work all day and I don’t think that the gas price website are updated. Anybody know what the current prices are? The wife and I are supposed to travel this weekend/next week and $5 gas will suck for a roadtrip.

umm 3.59 here in ohio

Yeah, thats what we have here in Pittsburgh as of 7am this morning, but I read on some of my other forums that gas went up $1.50 in some places today. Although this could just be in the south due to the hurricanes, I don’t really know.

$3.55 @ Leetsdale Getgo

Price gouging faggots, nothing out of the ordinary.

it was 7 a gallon in fla

3.55 here in latrobe and 3.41 down in shippensburg.

just went out this morning and filled up for the drive to the next race. gas is 3.69 here. i should have filled up yesterday:crying:

Any updates? it is $4.85 here in NC… it was $3.55 yesterday

I read that it could be temporarily spiked in the southern states because of the hurricane but early reports where that most of the refinery and gas plants around Houston were mostly spared.

I saw it for 3.51 on route 19 past Upper Saint Clair, right after I paid 3.59 at BP—

Yeah, the farther south that we got on our way here yesterday, the higher the prices got. We filled up twice to get here and the first time we paid 4.05 and the second time it was like 4.10. I saw prices as high as 4.80 though.

3.99 for premium in bridgeville today

I paid 3.99 today for 89 in Charleston. Drove down here to Savannah, GA and its 4.79 for 87.

it was 3.50 in GA middle of July while everywhere else was 4+. Everything in GA is dirt cheap.

Not sure where at in fl that is but its against the law in fl. to jack the prices up for no reason. 3 stations are already being fined like 25k for jacking up the regular price to $4.66 that are close to me. The closest gas station to me and premium is at $3.81 and has been the same for the past couple of days.

I’m not to worried about gas prices jumping crazy. I think its all just media hype. Only 2-3 oil places were closed, I think.

i saw diesel is way down. 4.22 at haddad’s in pleasant hills… that is way cheaper then last month…when it was 5.25 they seem to be really high usually.

Yup its starting to come down some …

not that it matters to you.

oil dropped 7 dollars a barrel today which brings oil prices down to 95 bucks a barrel.hopefully we will be seeing that at the pump soon

I heard that and that gas prices still on average went up today.
How awesome is that.