FYI: wholesale gas cost went up .47 cents a gallon today

so go fill up ASAP. oh HI, IKE.

it went up 44 cents in Canada yesterday bringing the gas price to $5.30 a gallon in canada.

???

what wholesale gas?

How is that possible with the market falling out from under OPEC… They are trying to cut production bu Saudi Arabia is saying fuck you to them.

Edit: oh yeah there is a massive storm about to tear up the refineries DOH! I didn’t even notice your reference to “oh, HI IKE”

http://www.forbes.com/reuters/feeds/reuters/2008/09/11/2008-09-11T202006Z_01_N11411955_RTRIDST_0_STORM-IKE-USG-GASOLINE-UPDATE-3.html

oh i get it now

buy buy buy in 3 days it will be sell sell sell

nope yesterday was the time to have bought, close today will be sell unless you have balls and can wait till monday to see what happens, or you are good at short selling and then you should be placing requests now.

No WAIT! Maybe if we all not buy gas today it’ll send a message!

:cjerk:

http://www.buffalogasprices.com/index.aspx?&area=Tonawanda

So far all looks good to me.

Ike is a Category 2 storm with 100 mile per hour (160 km per hour) winds, and could grow to reach Category 4, of a maximum 5, before it makes landfall late Friday or early Saturday, the National Hurricane Center said.

Goddam alarmist journalism. It MIGHT just barely be a 3. But the scale goes as high as 5 so if you word it just right you can make it sound like doomsday. Fuckers.

sigh

“Here in South Carolina, prices increased from an average of $3.40, to $5.15 at 12:01a.m. this morning. It seemed that every city in the SC had lines half a mile long. I’m not sure the market here can bare $5 gas prices. I’m praying for some type of relief, college students are really suffering.”

taken from CNN.com

sent

I’m gonna start punching babies.

what do you mean start? Did you take a break

lol or just send a text out :gotme:

I meant today.

Just filled up. Regular 87 is at 3.83.

but but… that so works!

:biglaugh:

Babies punched so far today: 3

Gas prices: probably still rising

PUNCH MOAR!!!