ok guys what do you think about this..

thinking about popping the question soon so i picked this up… what do you think?

way to start off ur marrige…IN DEBT…man what size K is that ring???

1k no debt… cash in hand… i wanna buy a diff setting for it though

thats a big rock

good luck… i’m taking that she doesn’t ever go on pittspeed. pretty ring also.

ummmm if you are just THINKING… i wouldnt have bought the rock yet… maybe you should reword it to I AM dropping the question :wink:

good luck and congrats jeremy. hope she says yeah

i hope all goes well for ya buddy. May you be live long and have many toothless west virginia babies. Just make sure to put them in different bedrooms. Dont want any hanky panky goin on.

:wink:

http://www.pittspeed.com/uploaded/12037.jpeg

nice ring though

wow… :bowrofl:

congrats,just hope she is the one!!if so GO FOR IT!

Yeah, the setting is a bit plain, but if she’s not a stuck-up bitch then I’m sure she’ll be happy with whatever you bought. :slight_smile: (I picked out my own so Mike didn’t have to worry about it.) Try Jared’s. You can buy settings separate from the diamond, and they will set it for you, they have some nice ones.

And congratulations!!! :beer:

just remembered
for settings and custom stuff try the clark building on liberty ave

i know its a little plain and stuff but i couldnt beat the deal i got on it…

and umm dick… shes umm smokin hot. so i dont need to put her in front of a treadmill. good idea though.

thanks guys

yeah thats what I always heard till I went down there.

Fuck that.

Jared’s is one of the best places I have delt with to date. They are fair on price and take the time to talk to you and don’t rush you into a purchase. They listen to what you want. Originally I wanted to go with Platinum and it is a more expensive metal. But after talking and finding out it scratches with wear and gets a “antiuqed” look to it we decided against it and went with white gold. The saleswomen was the one who brought it to our attention too which was cool considering there was a 700 dollar difference in basically the same setting, but one was platinum and one was white gold. I also have noticed that especially when diamonds are involved that their settings don;t seem to be as high as other jewlers, almost like they are giving you breathing room so you can spend more money on the diamond. Places like Kay, zales, and a few other places seemed like they ass raped you for both the setting and the diamond.

It was actually funny though because we just went in to look at some things and I was trying to get some ideas on what to get, then at the smae time stuff was running in my mind of how to pop the question. Next thing you know they (the saleswoman) had me propsing infront of everyone who was in the store and jenn got to walk away with what she wanted (which I was suprised at her choice she went for clarity / quality over quantity)

that is for after you get married and if she lets her self go :bigok:

pics?

good luck!

costume party

Tig ol’ bitties

bacholer paaaaaaaaarty !

good luck jeremy :cool: