Ok, Here's my "Help me find someone" thread...

Well, After unsucessfully trying to find someone, I’m hoping you all can help with some contact info.

I’m not going to post exactly who I’m looking for because they are a member of this board; but they owe me a substantial amount of $$$$; not to mention I don’t want to drag anyone through the mud for a private matter. But I need a current address of this person.

If anyone can help, please PM me or e-mail me (97Formulaws6@gmail.com).

Thanks,
Mike

i think your going to have to say who it is no matter what.

yeah… thats a lil vague… plus youre asking for everyone to PM you, but youre not giving any information why. you may not say something but someone eventually will

Basically someone owes me $$; I have a written contract that states it was to be paid by 7/1 of this year; I have not heard a thing from this person since last year and the last “notice letter” I sent got returned to me and said could not be forwarded.

I need an address such that I can persue “legal” action such that I can get the $$.

Will the name eventually leak out; yes; but as for right now; this limits who knows what to the people who know how to find info and are willing to help instead of just throwing the name out there. I’m being respectful even though I maybe shouldn’t be.

There is no point to be respectful!! This person is not respecting you by not paying you back your money!! I have a thread up right now over $80.00, and I am sure you are owed more then that.

aerospace engineer! ‘successfully’! you are obv successful, spell it correctly!

small claims! beatdown!

yea, well, my spelling may suck, but that’s what spellcheck is for!; I missed one “c” on a laptop keyboard that I’m not used to :2fingers:

And you are right about the respect thing; but at the moment I’m going to be the “bigger” person and keep it semi-private; if he want to blab it out, or it comes out in this thread than so be it…

Oh… and he owes me ~$2500… And I have signed paperwork to back it up; I could have the papers delivered to his work (Which I know where is), but I believe I need an address for filing the small claims suit. (Anyone one if I can use the “last known” address??)

Ok, well this isn’t needed anymore; this thread can be deleted!! The person got a hold of me finally.

Ignore my PM!

cuban crisis at it again :picard:

Skunk Ape?

its not hard to track someone down… most of the time.

None of the people listed; and as of now, the identity will not be revealed… unless the situation changes and heads to the shitter again.

formulals1?