Ok I had enough

Originally posted by SillaAnn23
nope…you’re wrong
:confused:

Originally posted by SleeperGTP
This is thes hit he,s tired of,he is being serious and you guys are way off topic with this blue house shit:rolleyes:

I wasnt being an ass about it at all it was someting sam said to me once i was saying in reguards that if you leave how will i ever see the blue house… and who are you the pittspeed police!

Originally posted by Pewterss
AINT THIS:offtopic: ???:tounge:
:mad: nevermind…

Sam isnt tired of my shit… hes tired of other peoples

Originally posted by StangGirl5.0
I wasnt being an ass about it at all it was someting sam said to me once i was saying in reguards that if you leave how will i ever see the blue house… and who are you the pittspeed police!
pittspeed police! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: IF THERE WAS THERE WOULD BE MORE :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying:

Originally posted by StangGirl5.0
:rolleyes: I was just trying to help out man,so sorry i am apparently off topic and care about shit like this?:rolleyes:

ok back on topic… Sam we miss you dearly…blah blah blah

Originally posted by SleeperGTP
:rolleyes: I was just trying to help out man,so sorry i am apparently off topic and care about shit like this?:rolleyes:
u :love: sammy!!!

Originally posted by Pewterss
u :love: sammy!!!
and jooooooooooo:69:

:offtopic: :smiley: :tounge:

Sam come over and :bj:

I care too and sammy you will be missed!

i dont think you should leave dude… stick around, shit will blow over.

no way…i think he should leave,cant stand the heat, get the fuck out the kitchen…

Originally posted by brokeasskorean
no way…i think he should leave,cant stand the heat, get the fuck out the kitchen…
stfu n00b

Originally posted by 1320

I agree and thats what I told him.

Originally posted by 1320

there goes one scary… whoops wrong guy.
sam sorry to see ya go… maybe just not be a mod and that will ease your tension???how many times have we sat around and said" fuck these motherfuckers"???

Originally posted by SillaAnn23
Sam isnt tired of my shit… hes tired of other peoples
what she said

Originally posted by OrangeSS
what she said

look he is back

Originally posted by flyinglow57
look he is back
we rule!!