X2930458256234

if you want it to be ontopic move it to ontopic

:sadwavey:

You got my AIM… :frowning:

see you on domestic tech hun…

:wtf: did i miss?

Originally posted by HaNnIBaL64
:wtf: did i miss?
Sam is tired of the childish shit on here so he sad he done with the board. He might come and just read but as for posting its over. Good job.

interesting… I remember the days when Sam loved pittspeed… :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

Wow I missed a hole lot of shit. I say we blame Canada or better yet Blame Cincy :smiley:

I talked to him on AIM briefly about it. He seemed to be fed up with the shit that comes with being a mod. Go figure, i could have sworn I remember someone talking about that not too long ago…

Hopefully the issues that were pissing him off were because he was a mod, and he can come back soon as a regular member and stay for a while. I :heart: Sam

:slight_smile:

Originally posted by Sight N Sound
Wow I missed a hole lot of shit. I say we blame Canada or better yet Blame Cincy :smiley:

Canada kicks ass bitch. You can touch the strippers, booze is cheap, and you can smoke weed.

Canada > US

Originally posted by Darkstar
I talked to him on AIM briefly about it. He seemed to be fed up with the shit that comes with being a mod. Go figure, i could have sworn I remember someone talking about that not too long ago…

Hopefully the issues that were pissing him off were because he was a mod, and he can come back soon as a regular member and stay for a while. I :heart: Sam

:slight_smile:

I heart sam too he is a really nice guy in person. The mod brings out the evil shinanigans in him :frowning:

oh well… guess the new round of t shirts will be something like

Front: pittspeed.com

Back: Drama Rules!

Originally posted by Sight N Sound
I heart sam too he is a really nice guy in person. The mod brings out the evil shinanigans in him :frowning:

Hey Farva, whats the name of that place, the one with all the goofy shit on the walls and the mozarella sticks?

Originally posted by whitey

:rofl:

I’d rock one! :bigthumb:

Originally posted by whitey

only if the shirt has pictures of Beth and the Cincy chicks on the back.

If so I’d rock one too.