ok screwballs

i dont know why my introduction thread was locked, but i only posted twice in it and obviously nothing bad…so either post to welcome me or keep your leg humping comments to yourself, bc i dont appreciate them or having my threads locked bc of them. for the person who asked where im travel nursing at…agh is your answer…hello jen yes we need to hangout, hello again sonny…and to whoever posted the other pic of me, keep that shit off this site…thanks

we lock mostly all new welcome threads. It helps new members to post outside the welcome forums.

thats peachy

umm yeah go you

thanks i will :tool:

another pic of my car…

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v240/sexyvwdiva/my%20car/charlesbday025.jpg

lovely

yeah umm :gives: k thx bye

well anyways…hello to the rest of you, and thanks to those who have kindly welcomed me and not acted like the immature 12 year olds :slight_smile:

dont lie I bruised your ego when i didnt come out leg humping. It will be alright.

If u post pics people are gonna want to see more your a woman on a mostly guy site. What do you expect there are gonna be some leg humpers.

actually i dont appreciate the leg humping at all and my ego is never bruised…im a very self confident person and the only person i care about is myself and what i think. just bc im a girl doesnt mean that i didnt come on here for the same reasons as you did or anyone else…bc i love cars and im looking to meet new people, not for attention

cool deal. i never met you. my name is mike, better known as sailor. im a black sheep vw driver in pittsburgh.

everyone on here is pretty chill as long as you dont bitch/moan/whine/complain.

check your ego at the door, as people will bust balls.

and dont be all emo, or it will get you flamed moreso.

^ exactly

welcome :slight_smile:

definitely now see the point of locking intro threads, never would have guessed that one

thanks…so what color is your cabby…have anything done to the 16v?

car- satin black w/ chrome–and not a spray paint primer job.

under the hood is where it is at

edited…

damn ^^^

ET?

all i have to say is WOW… amazing, do you ever go to waterfest, h2o, etc?

i got about 20 months into building this car. just all the shit i did to it is 4 pages long in microsoft word. everything is new or rebuilt-- some progress shots can be seen here although im holding out on alot of pics as i dont want my ideals taken until after i unveil the car http://forum.vwsport.com/pics/showgallery.php?cat=3020

nothing was bought on credit card-- cash for everything hence why i have no life because im allways working on other people’s shit to make side moeny. thank god for a3’s.

last time it ran it went 12.7 on stock aba/16v setup making around 300 whp.

i dont do car shows. track or street races.

welcome again… guess you already learned its not the best idea to post pics of yourself lol.

anyways theres alot of cool people to talk to on here, as you will see.