Here Is The Thread I was SUPPOSE to make

:rant: , and :rant:, :rant:…
So go fucking fuck your self, i have no idea why you are always being suchj a fucking dick.

:rant:

oh and another thing, if you werent such a fucking loser you wouldnt have that problem :tool: :rant: :madfawk:

DIAF

/:rant:

bring it little man

fish ass is being a lil bitch :cookie:

rofl, “apparently” I was “supposed” to make a thread in here today, since i have NO recolection of this “fact” i made this one.

Pewter, you dont wana play with this “Little Man”.

little man iq > big bald man iq

http://www.thefranchise.net/interweb/images/burn_in_hell_motherfucker.jpg

Is this thread about you shitty nx1600?:slight_smile:

:hahano: shitty nx leaks but me like things that leak :boink:

:nono:

this thread is off the gay meter. its like sleepergtp quality.

so your comfortable reading it then? you fag…

absolutely. im down. :blanyer: :69:

sure i do,lets make a car out of a pile parts!:op:

FUCK YOU U CUM GUZZLING GUTTER SLUT OF A PHILLAPINO WHORE! I HATE U TO DEATH AND WILL KILL U WITH MY NINJA SWORD AND RIP UR HEAD OFF AND PISS DOWN UR THROT(SP).

IF U WERN’T SUCH A BITCH THEN U WOULDN,T HAVE THAT PROBLEM AS WELL.

DIAF:stick:

wait…where’s cheeks?..

O THATS RIGHT…tossing ur salad in the “BACK” room:clit: :greddy:

fucky mcfuckerson?

ya…this is y u should stay out of e-fighting^^^^:rolleyes:

:3some:

:gives:

Ohh, your down alright…

on your knees punpkin.

We’ve already done this, try somthing new, like…
locking you in a porta jon so i can sneak into the woods with a Big boobied female of my choice, while you sweat and push and poop, i’ll be making it easier for one lovley lady to do the same without so much grunting. :idb:

Ill forward this to your newly revisited Slam piece, but next time just send it to her directly, like i told you before, im tired of being the middle man, when her and I are together its “OUR” time, not “sleeper” time. and if you spent less time being a “Sleeper” i wouldnt have to take that tattod freaky but plug using girl and pound it out, you could have keept her for yourself :stick:

jealious?

Shhh, whats that? GO FIX THE VIDEO OF THE PINKS PROJECT.

xakilbillion

DIAF, cum dumpster, fucking fruit cake faggot. I’ll shove that buffer up you ass skinny little punk