Old muscle cars vs new ones

yayaya

:repost:

this is true, but the reason ppl may tend to crowd around your older muscle car is because there aren’t too many around (especially nice ones). so basically its just the fact that the old cars are scarce more than it is the car being ‘cooler.’ just my thougths.

you should see when you pull up in a clean mopar. Its all in the car. my hurst olds gets tons of attention because its something you don’t see everyday.

Chad you are partly right thou, there are crowds for every car. I could pull up in a mint GNX and some ass bag could pull up in something with 20’s and a TV and depending on the people there they might flock to the other car.

:mullet:

ask him if he wants to race? :dunno:

id like to see an 03 cobra Race a Boss 429

Im partial to old muscle I have this

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v205/nick24/Runner.jpg

the boss would get raped hard

Wow, I would have NEVER guessed that reply woulc come from Blue’s mouth! :stick:

it’s true the Boss 429 would get raped in a race, but a Boss 429 is a very rare car and worth 3 times what a cobra is. Given the choice between a 69 Boss 429 and an 03 Cobra, i’ll take the old Boss without even having to take .1 seconds to think about it.

good, then ill take the cobra

why so you wont drive it?

you can barely launch one cause they burn the tires way way too easily… put stickies on it and i bet it would be a good race…

77 said he will take the boss and ill take the cobra.

New > Old

fixed :smiley:

not in all cases. old hemi> new hemi, 69 charger> 05 charger.

no. i dont want some clunky ass reek like gas boat.

dude you own a mustang it already is one… might as well step up to a real valuable one

its is valuable…it has the RARE t-tops