Old vid of me vs Honda..

Not sure what it weighs, id fugure right around 3050-3125 or so. And yes, 277whp is what it laid down on Redline’s dyno.

his car is built for drag racing…

gears, rear end, slicks etc…

its also a stalled auto correct???

When you have combo’s like that…Numbers dont mean shit.

you hafto walk before you can run.

Yeah the auto/big converter “eats” up alot of the power. Didnt build it for hp#'s and rolls, or else id have a T56 in that bisch!!

adams 277whp and my sti (with a damn near perfect launch from a dig) were just about side by side til i missed 5th… he had me by 3/4 of a car, or so last year without spray…

the 11.39 was on stock suspension and ET Streets.
with a stall and 4:10s
:ninja

Fixed, everyone thinks slick/wrinkle wall when ya say Et Street:D

My cars nothin to run home about, and I think its slow lol, getting too used to it I guess. Cant wait to do the new setup on it in a year or two!

they think the current setup is what you ran… wasnt the 11.39 like 2-3 years ago?

Yeah, but not much has changed, just tire and a little suspension work. Should be around the same time…

I want to up the shot on it, but im at the limits with my dry kit right now, so that means selling this kit and buying another one…not really wanting to do that right now. Need to find some work first!

you should get a camaro rear end!

:rofl I literally lol’d. Why would i wanna downgrade?? Ive been beating the fuck outta this stock one for 8yrs…not 1 problem. Ford rears FTMFW!

sadly I cant argue that lol

Hope you blow that piece of shit ford rear end into pieces

$100 on Brooks, On Racegas and slicks

we’ll have to wait and see… adams car is very consistant and hooks everytime

Brooks went 10.6 at around 525wheel. He should make at least 100whp more. With Slicks, Its looking very promising for Brooks. Not hatin on my boy Adam, Just doing the math, Brooks car will moveee out!

if nothing breaks. his last few track appearances werent so lucky

No doubt… Car is making serious power.

new axles are gona solve his recent problems…

Word, I wasnt sure if he got them…