old video i made

so wat i like disturbed

LOLOLOL

thats from my old car thats long gone, and the turbo cuty is supposed to not be known about

O YEAS!!!

what is it going to strike fear in all the nyspeeders? Or you just don’t want us to laugh lol

its my beater i had it at lancaster for the wackywinter event last week i actually made that id to show newman the sick turbo power lol

whats up in the camero vid? how come you went and the other car… um…

didn’t?

i made a promise i would stop being mean but fuck it.next time u guys all go to pittsburgh stay there

idk why he didnt go, that was the only run i had on film which happened to be my second pass down the strip

that was years ago like in 03 or somethign like that i didnt evn think of owning a car then the camaera was a 2mp thats how old it is

honestly your mother should of swallowed…if you ever and i mean ever think about reproducing please PM me and give me your address so i can mail you condoms so it doesn’t happen.

dude you own a scion nuff said

care to race?

HAHA

give me a holler in may or so

fuck ill beat you with my beater

if im in buffalo in may ill give you a “holler”

wenever your ready ill race you with the cutty asap

k tomorrow meet me at mighty taco say 9:15

wow did u really just talk shit about his newer car meanwhile u roll in a beater and a 3rd gen f body that is by no means special. honestly refer to his non reproducing post tough guy

i dont go to mighty