old video i made

age dosnt mean anything so i assume a 2004 civic because it is newer is better than lets say a 69 roadrunner? just because the civic is newer?

well name the time and place

is that what i said i specifically said your car is nothing special. i respect classy cars. if anything isnt a thrown together pile of junk. an xa is better then your redneck mobile

+12.456464

u and geoff avatars r awesome

yea he’s gonna retaliate tomorrow… lets hope he has a bunch of meetings lol

joelster, get him there

lol, shut up

hmm whats wrong with scions? I happen to really like my tC, its a very fun daily. My tC and my 3rd gen > * :2fingers:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v229/orangeiroc/IROCLS1160.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v229/orangeiroc/081307001.jpg

doesn’t this kid get the fact that the scion costs upwards probably of 4 times what his transmarobird cost? meaning that if jeff really wanted to, he coulda built 2 cars worlds beyond said transmarobird, but rather took the smart/responsible route of owning a car that will last time a while without problems, than buying a pile that he’ll have to work on over and over, never to be finished?

it’s a lesson many of us on here, including myself, need to learn…

:clap:

Thank you, i dont have the resources or time to build a car so instead i bought a car that will last, is fun to drive and with some bolt ons is decent for what it is.

stop making sense and oroc i have nothing against clean 3rd gen

omg this thread is ghey and so is everyone in it.

And scion TCs are definitely for girls.

fyi you’re in this thread n00b

ya know its one thing to not make any effort to make friends with anyone, but why do you strive to be hated by everyone ? because I cant belive you make this threads in hope that anyone will be impressed.

lol, i just gave up… i dont think he has a brain

i made it to post up a video of some of the cars i seen in pittsburgh i figured some people here would enjoy them like the rx7,s and supra pics nut i guessed wrong sp i deleted the vid then people began posting other vids off my account and talking shit, llike usual