Omg I do <3 Hondas!!!

lol ive just never ridden a big twin before… and i want to… and not tainted… loved by the willy… and i havent ridden your bike sweety…

I like riding a plethora of different bikes… it helps me decide what im going to buy next…

your more than welcome to ride it…just gimme a shot at that orange bullet :wiggle: …i love the zx-10r’s they are one of my favs

is this your first bike? j/w … whatd u have prior?

yea this is my first street bike, but i have been on a bike my whole life BMX, motocross, etc. i love 2 wheels, i dont really know why i never got one sooner :gotme:

congrats… be safe…

because you didn’t know me <3

truth

the twin rides nice, i love the torque curve, slammin through 2nd and 3rd was a treat, power down low, not waiting til 9k + to really get action like the I4’s. I can’t wait to see what the PCIII did for it. Damn snow!

EDIT : and you know you can ride the 636, jeez after i took out the gsx-r 1000 i really wish the ninja was paid off and i could swap for it somehow… God was that bike a blast

Willy you still haven’t sold that Gsxr 1000 yet WTF? if anything it will sell in the spring.

Done.

well sort of just need a throttle tube and she’s all done

i’m not a huge fan of the white, but nice job anyway. i still can’t believe you got this for $23hundo. i love those bikes. :tup:

wow very nice what do these compare too?

nice dood

gsxr is gone… so when can i finally ride a big twin :slight_smile:

:tup::tup: what a steal!

damn, is the gold and silver crap decals? The white is kinda cool. Is that the pearlescent white like Caddys come with?