OMG my car is on Ebay

I found my old mini its so sad I wanna buy it back.

EBAY AUCTION HERE

my mini.

ADR rims powder couted black and they still have my gay Red Wire Loom.

and they want 19 ya right keep dreamen

the evo is a much better car. just remember that. there was a time when i wanted my truck back, then i had to work on it at work one day after i got the GTO, and drove it after and went ‘holy hell this thing sucks!’

mabye Ill replace the del sol…

ya but its still sooo sad…

I wonder why the replaced the tires it had Brand New Coopers on it when I traded it in.

lot boy was prob having a little too much fun with it or something :gotme:

Wonder if it smells like Pepsi? LOL

ya thanks HRK… they look like they detailed it, but the front bumper is plastic welded you can tell, and the marks on the rear is when I got slamed into in the Lincoln Tunnal, the left rear tail light is cracked still, the Brake pad light is on becouse I upgraded the pads and the sensor didnt fit in the green stuff pads so the sensors are in my garage. but it looks like its back to stock pads. wonder what happend to the floor mats tho?

believe you me we all tried to tell you it sucked too…

and i finally listened lol

isnt this the car that got jumped?

last hour bump. thinking about bidding 11k,

Long story short the “rumer” is I jumped, the truth is I impacted tracks that stuck out of the ground. I had slammed on the brakes and the front dipped and then slammed into them terring a bunch of stuff up. but ya thats why there is a body kit (replace front Bumper and side skirts).

It was also Rearended twice. the left rear quarter panel was cut and a new one was welded in by Carstar.

sooo sad…but keep the evo its fun, when the boost is working lol. don’t buy the mini back…

And it’s listed as “original paint” and “no known accidents or bodywork”, LOL. They never “know” anything in car sales.

Wow…i’ve never seen those three words in a row in the same sentence before…