Few Evo Questions..

ok Im considering byeing an evo. This one to be exact
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1,1&item=140021520545&ih=004&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT

Ive talked with the dealer on the phone, and they offered me a resanable price on the Mini. so what am I getting my self into? what is the mantance (ei, Brake pad, oil changes, normal stuff I should be looking for?)when and there cost?
what is the bolt pattern, offset, what should I be looking for for winter wheels? what should I be arguaing for for a bottom line price?

i think you can almost get a new one for closer to that price… i wouldnt pay that much for it… why not by awddrifters car?

Trade in.

I have tried to sell the cooper in alternate ways (auto trader)but nothing . they offered resanabley well. and with the SSL package new there about 34k. and you CANNOT get them in yellow. I’ve been talking to the mitsu dealer and if I dont get this then I will probibly get the dark silver one at the southtown Mitsu Dealer that also has the SSL package.

how much are they giving you for the mini?

Also I would rather stay away from a car that is modded. I had a bad experance. not that I dont trust any one just like it, unmolested. This only has the few mods that I would do.
I drive alot so comfert & reliability > Power.

that’s SUPER overpriced you can get a brand new 9 for under 29K

There’s a 9 FS on OT for 27K

why do you want SSL?

Just get a 9 from a dealer for 28/29 brand new…better APR anyway

not bad lol… do itttt, why do u want yellow? do you not get pulled over enough?

The dealer sucks at roman numerals

Evo 6?

i hate the yellow.

Silver is waaaaaaaay gooder.:smiley:

thats your opponion, I like it. I almost painted my Jetta yellow. Plus it never really looks dirty. (only muddy :slight_smile: )

I agree.

SO AWDdrifter your a Evo owner can u answer any of the qustions at least the bolt pattern is it 114.3x5 like toyotas? or is a gay ford 108

Brakes:

Pads (not from dealer) will go about $150…rotors around $300 (not from dealer) for the fronts.

If you wanna do all 4 corners look at around $600-700 in parts

If you let the dealer do it…think around $1500 total

Oil:

Same as any other car

thats way over priced

in 2-3 years you will be lucky to get 19-20 for it. they have no resale value.

Ok pads are a bit more, expected for there genral size. do they last longer?

oil in the mini is full sinthetic 5-30 5 quarts…

bolt pattern is 114.3X5

and for winter wheels, good luck fitting anything over than 17’s over the brembos.

I don’t think they make 17" steelies, which is part of the reason why mine is getting garaged over winter.

comfort not found

You are missing half the fun.
Tirerack sells cheap wheels + winter tire deals especially for evo/sti customers.

edit: that’s an awesome sig. Post up the whole picture. Is that a aftermarket rear bumper?

edit #2: everyone should just change their usernames to their real names…lol

Plus it’s not an '05 either. The dealer is off here. 1) There was no yellow in '05. 2) There is no ACD button to the left of the wheel (all '05 onward have ACD). And the price is lousy on top of it all.