Few Evo Questions..

I know :frowning: But when I have a 2002 f-150 supercrew at my disposal, the thought of a salt-free evo tickles my fancy.
:headbang:

If you don’t by AWDrifter’s EVo, then you are :smash2:

I wouldn’t touch that dealer EVO with a 10ft pole.

You are better off getting a brand new IX for that money.

I have a set of adr 17" allseason 205/45R17 on my jetta with universal 5x100(114.5)

It is 114.3 x 5

The car is perfectly comfortable for drives less than 1 hour.
I would never drive more than three hours in my car without cruise control.

My car has been very reliable because of the care I have given it.
Change the fluids, etc and the car will last for many years.

Silver always looks clean too.:smiley:

Well if you wanted to take the mini for a trade or had a way of getting ride of it. I would in a heart beat pick up yours. I like it just doing a Privite buyer right now with the mini is not really possable I thought about taking it to the mini dealer and see if they would by it back…

my Jetta Doesnt have cruise, I drive it for 6 hours a day.

So you’re going to buy another car…instead of putting snow tires on the stock wheels?

Yeah…that makes sense

no.

it’s my family’s extra vehicle, hence “at my disposal” already.

so, spend $ on wheels/tires and expose the car to salt and buffalo’s wintery abuse, or use a tuck for free? hmm. makes sense.

I think he has a winter truck already.

Anyways, just thinking about throwing a few cones around a snowed in parking lot and going to town is giving me a hard on already.

I’d still drive the EVO…it’s not a fucking ferrari…

edit
^
damn you’re quick

its a mitsu, not a gullwing

even salt free it will have no resale value in a few years when you go to sell it.

I know it’s no ferarri, but I devote the majority of my resources to owning the car that i really want to, so why not keep it as nice as possible, for as long as possible? Plus, I’ve seen joe’s front end… mitsu’s paint is really durable :roll2:

I guess it all comes down to personal priorities and choice. :smiley: :tup:

nothing will be rusted in 3-5 years anyway…

Lucky for you the base coat is white!

thats going to happen even if you dont drive it in the winter. the summer was what killed the front bumper on my hatch just after it was painted.

you need to get the 3M shit Tkklemann has. that shits cool

so Back on topic…

has an Evo driver ever drivin a Mini Cooper S, am I getting the same trade in handaling? am I really going to regret it. Ive never really driven an Evo, whould any one be willing to let me drive theres. (obvisly Id let you drive the cooper)

trade in the mini now…buy a beater, or just drive one of your VW beaters…save up, and wait for the EVO X :tup:

just my .02…not that i dont like the current evo, but there’s a ton of them, evo’s are to nyspeed as j-bods are to all else…

I have never driven a Mini but I can tell you the Evo has incredible steering/handling.

I’ve driven a mini S and an evo

You’re not giving anything up

plus, it’s totally different driving dynamics, it’s freakin’ AWD vs WRD (wrong wheel drive)

This coming from the kid I told to sell/trade his car at like the start of summer…anyway. Evos are cool as shit…I wish I would have bought AWDrifters car instead of mine.

So want to drive one?