Few Evo Questions..

Maybe we should trade because your car might be easier for me to sell.:slight_smile:

AHHHHH you can’t get rid of it…Im banking on the fact you’ll have it next year lol…or trade me…

Get someone to match this deal or get the car from here and have it shipped IMHO

http://forums.evolutionm.net/showthread.php?t=204407

Here is what the link says: It was a June special, but I bet they can still hook you up if you are serious…

Hello EVO Enthusiasts,

We are a group of Mitsubishi Dealerships that have pooled our resources together to offer EvolutionM Members the Ultimate EVO Sale at three locations in Southern California. To view our inventory just click on the respective dealership name to visit our web sites. We can relocate and deliver the vehicle you want to your nearest of these three locations. We offer fantastic financing options as well. Our service departments employ some of the most knowledgeable Mitsubishi certified master elite technicians in Southern California

SouthCoast Mitsubishi

#1 Mitsubishi Volume Dealer in Western United States , #1 Mitsubishi Volume Dealer in the United States

2860 Harbor Blvd, Costa Mesa, CA.92626

(888) 810-5153

Long Beach Mitsubishi

#1 Fastest Growing Mitsubishi Dealer in LA County

4400 Los Coyotes Diagonal, LB., 90815

(888) 810-5154

Victorville Mitsubishi

#1 Mitsubishi Volume Dealer in Hi-Desert and the Winner of Triple Diamond Award since 2003

14644 Valley Center Dr, Victorville, CA. 92395

(888) 810-5158

ALL MODELS AND ALL COLORS ARE AVAILABLE WE HAVE THEM ALL

IN STOCK NOW

IF WE DONT HAVE THE CAR IN STOCK WE WILL GET THEM FOR YOU FOR NO EXTRA CHARGE

CUSTOMER SATISFACTION IS OUR #1 GOAL

New Pricing

EVOLUTION IX RS $26,999 INCLUDING DESTINATION CHARGE

EVOLUTION IX GSR $28,999 INCLUDING DESTINATION CHARGE

EVOLUTION IX SSL $31,299 INCLUDING DESTINATION CHARGE

EVOLUTION IX MR $32,999 INCLUDING DESTINATION CHARGE

MR PACKAGE AND ZERO LIFT KIT IS INCLUDED TO THE PRICE

$625 DESTINATION CHARGE ARE ALREADY INCLUDED INTO THE PRICE

In Addition you can get an Extra $500 loyalty Rebate

Must be a Current Mitsubishi Registered Owner to Qualify for Loyalty Rebate

IF YOU ARE HAPPY WE ARE HAPPY
SPECIAL OFFER TO ALL EVOLUTION OWNERS!!!

EFFECTIVE January. 15, 2006
YOU CAN BRING YOUR EVOLUTION HERE AT SOUTH COAST MITSUBISHI FOR OIL CHANGE AND YOU WILL ONLY PAY $39.99 PLUS TAX AND OIL DISPOSAL

****All advertised prices exclude government fees and taxes, any finance charges, any dealer document preparation charge, and any emission testing charge.Prices are subject to change w/out prior noticed[/QUOTE]
Thank You Everyone for your support

Huge Price Drop For Evo

30% OFF ON ALL OEM EVO PARTS

Email Me Now!!!

Get Your Shipping Quotes Now

Thank You
Mark M. or Mike S.
South Coast Mitsubishi
1-888-810-5153

Yahoo Messenger
Evolution_4_all

To answer some of your initial quesitons:

Gas Mileage is so-so, I average about 21 mix of city/highway and a heavy foot. All highway I can do much better.

Car is comfortable, and I am a pretty big dude, seats are great.

It requires a bit of maintenace… Brake pads, I would do right away, they are not cheap, about 150-180 for front pads.

Drivetrain fluids at every 30K or less. Figure about $100 in fluids for that.

Tires…depends on how you drive really, figure a new set every summer, about $600 and up.

Other than that, no real issues or concerns.

I have spoken with you at some DITB meets last year about this. Let me know if you need any more info, drop me a PM if you want to chat sometime.

Joestypes and I could also direct you to the dealership where we both got our evo’s (Fucillo in watertown) very cool dealer, great trade ins and nice pricing.

later

Jeller

ya thanks, jeller that was more the info I was looking for. I didnt know you guys got yours all the way out there. What was the resone? does that dealer have a webpage?

Edit: found the web page. what was the sales man you delt with?

I didnt mean permanitly. (altho if you wanted to do my mini + Cash for the evo…)
Here for more Details- http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17914

I ment want to try driving it, before I trade it in. then mabye I could posable drive the evo.

I would only drive the evo as hard as you drove the mini.

Anthony was the guys name. Cool Guy :tup:

Reason we went out there was cause they would deal on the price and give a really nice trade in :wink:

Jeller

:word: excellent trade-ins on sight unseen vehicles > *

make sure to tell him we sent you…so I can get a deal on a 9 lol

u mean sweet trades on beat to piss RSXs with steelies

it had rims…jellers beat to piss GTI however, did not

Well I went and test drove a Speed6 today. it was fun.
the dealer offered me 18500 for the mini, also offered 2500 incentive.
so the speed6 with the GT (grand touring and that = no key (works off a remote Credit card that STAYS in your pocket), leather, cruise (oh ya), 6 disk indash, cupholders yep 6 of them, dsc, 18" bling bling,and my fav a sunroof)
Altho warrenty sucks 5year 50k, bumper to bumper and thats it (a ford with a tworbo probbly not good enough)
and it felt slow, slower then mini…
the handaling was better then I thought, but no super car.

so sticker is 31,425-2500(insentive)-3,500(the amount over the mini loan thay offered), then after taxes the amount financed would be 26,750.00

I havent check insurence or called the dealer in waterloo but I will probibly next week.

speed 6? mazda?

Ya a mazdaspeed6, the 2.3turbo AWD 273hp

Im not vary familure with evo stock tire other then they wear out reallly fast can anyone tell me if the car posted in the first post has origianal tires?

More like everything will be rusted in 3-5 years. Buffalo winters destroy cars.

Yes, those are stock Yokahamma Advan Ao46’s. They last about 10-12K ish maybe…

IMHO I dont think I would buy the mazdaspeed (although I have yet to drive one) but most of the recent mags said it was okay, but its still not a evo or sti. But the price is.

Jeller

A046 tires lasted about 6000 miles.
The second set lasted 4000 miles.(I had 380whp at that point)

So I talked to the dealer on the phone who I told I wanted 18k for on the mini and wouldnt settle for less, he told me if I showed up in person he would make it happen but origanaly told me 15. So I called him after the test drive of the 6, and told him the 6 dealer offered me 18.5, he stated and I quote “they wouldnt be willing to do that if they wornt selling the car WE here stand behind our trade-ins and would give you that weather or not you bought a car.” should I make him eat those words sell my mini for 16k to him (his sight unsean offer) and by an evo from a privite party?

Why are you even considering anything else…once you drive an EVO your hooked…and if you were SUPER DUPER smart you would buy AWDrifter’s…they are super fun and I wish I had one :frowning: