OMG NO WAI

Now I have 5, what’s the complaint requirement? lol

seriously though, everyone’s looking for tires; why doesn’t anyone go over there? I thought he had tire companies. And the best HIDs, but that’s a different thread. … I better not mention too many different things or my post will get moved :ninja

Just trying to do something nice for a guy who owns a local business. No reason to dump on that.

yo friar tuck, you arent going to win, stop arguing.

park auto sells tires also …

best hid’s?

you mean bunk drop-ins?

only best hid’s are OEM xenon with the correct projector.

Not every car has OEM xenons or proper housing DUH. What would you know about it? I like my lights thank you. And he doesn’t sell crap like 518 and JVG. In fact, he fixes the ones that come from there. It has happened.

Why would you buy hundreds of dollars on a housing and then pay for bulbs when you can get a nice ballast installed? They look good, you should get a pair.

I have the same ones that JVG sells and haven’t had a problem since I installed them in September '07…

:vlad

So tucker…what is it that you drive?

you can use your cheap/tacky/ drop-in hid’s and i’ll enjoy my OEM BMW DYNAMIC BI-XENON in my old man’s 09 750iL

ask k20 he can vouch

So you’re calling my shit cheap and tacky… Tell me how you really feel… You know not everyone has that kind of luxury… even you apparanetly.

yes, and BMW actually has OEM XENONS - you have chosen to argue about one of the ONLY cars that ACTUALLY came with OEM XENONS. OTHER CARS DID NOT.

I don’t need anyone to vouch - I know what does and doesn’t come with oem xenons, though you seem to think they are easy to come by. They can be purchased now, but at a higher cost then a simple ballast set up. How can you even be bothered to compare an 09 BMW Xenon set up to a simple HID kit?!

It’s nice ur dad has the money to spend on a car to get OEM Xenons.

well tdi_logik’s '08 335xi coupe also has them. I don’t think they got their BMW’s for the lights though…

Wow, you pointed out another BMW with oem xenons … good job.

you seem to be trying to argue against me, and yet you keep giving examples of the only cars that actually came with OEM Xenons.

So I hereby win: ballast HID kits are fine for the everyday person that doesn’t want to spend $300 on housing and lights or $50,000 on a car. :popc:

I mean, my TSX retro-fit’s (that I sold before I finished because I’m lazy) costed me like $140.http://shift518.gom-host.com/images/c1/popc1%5B1%5D.gif
But my “JVG brand” ones are working fantastic and provide great lighting at night.

Do you know what a cutoff line is?

So what’s the point of what you’re saying… You’re only pissing off TDi by agreeing to using cheap/tacky drop ins… that worked fine for you apparently… strange turn of events here. :popc:

ok well if you DROP IN H-I-D hot rodders wanna line em up against a blank wall show i can show what real hid’s look like? nice smooth cutoff not glare all over the place.

:facepalm at this thread.