If you guys hated me for putting HIDs in anything check this out

HID Plow Lights.

http://www.gearheadny.com/images/vehicles/rickF350/1720.JPG
http://www.gearheadny.com/images/vehicles/rickF350/1721.JPG

gearhead jointzz

wow I hope I am never in front of him… lol. I know the plow lights on the dodge are constantly beaming right into back windows no matter what I do… Looks good though.

damn, I hope he gets arrested for that crap. HIDs can be more intense because of the severe cutoff they have which most of the time prevents it from going above another cars bumper.

To have them put in a way where they will be pointed in drivers eyes 100% of the time is just reckless.

+1!!!

+2

Im gonna drive infront of this guy, crash and sue!

JvgJoints $89 for a kit. Gearhead joints $100 a kit. Hmmmmmm

all drop-in hids are called gearheads chris…

if you dont like it get brighter lights and mount them even more rediculously.

DUDE, I remember the one night we were comming back from Singhs place last winter, you shut off all your lights and got right on this car in the slow lanes ass for a good mile or two and then just blasted them with your light setupp

OMFG I almost shit my pants when they swirved a bit hahahahah
:rofl

:rofl that light setup was win…too bad every cop in Schenectady county recognized it a mile away

That video just became 10 times more relevant.

To answer the haters, lol, the aim on these bad boys isn’t that bad. I was driving in front of him with my BMW and it wasn’t any worse than any other truck/SUV on the road. My car being so low it makes every damn truck/SUV with any light very bright. Some people modify their exhausts and some modify their lights. To each his own.

LOL @ the JVG remark. I still sell the most HID kits in the entire capital district. I also offer every type of bulb with ballasts in stock so you can get it now if you wanted to. I have thousands of dollars of these in stock all the time so its probably worth the extra 10 bucks. I also iffer affordable installations and extensive knowledge on a very wide range of vehicles if the customer needs it. Then again I have overhead and he doesn’t so more power to him for making a couple extra bucks from home.

I am pretty “night blind” and often wonder if a HID kit would help out in my mountaineer . I dont know the first thing about them, but i know alot of the ones I have seen look like shit. Whats the installed price on one of these kits?

you don’t really need to have them installed. If you can change a bulb then you can install HID’s

I’ve never looked into installing them, I figured there was more to it then that. Hmm…what is the difference in the colors? I hate the purple looking ones, thats all i really know lol

I can’t rember what color around that looks good. But All you need to do is pop out your stoclk bulbs, pop in the HID’s and then wire them up to 12volts

hmmm that doesnt seem hard