OMG NO WAI

I’m glad your JVG ones work well, I’m sure they are reliable. I don’t want to rip on him, I don’t know too much about him, or even the brand he sells. But but why do you say that JVG ones are good but the ones at GH are tacky? OH wait, u weren’t the one to say they were tacky, well anyway, what’s wrong with the HIDs at Gearhead then?

All I said is HIDs were good, then TDI comes in and says they’re crap from GH…then you come in and say that the regular ones work fine from JVG. I don’t get it.

But I’ll stop now before I get in more trouble!! Or sent to the trash bin lol
I’m just saying, HIDs are awesome and GH has the best :-))) Well, mine came from there so I’m biased. My tires came from there too :retardclap

na bro, do what you want, more you sell better for you.

to me drop in hid’s look tack/cheap.

not gonna lie,the output is pretty good, but the lights in my 335xi blow em away.

Do you know what a good car is?

Do you?
What do you drive?

looks like a cameo

tucker wanna line em up with my dads 750il wit twin turbz?

your mom

who the fuck are you, tucker? gearhead’s pet dog? :facepalm

That’s true, the more the better. Yes they do glare like hell, but given the correct housing you can make them look proper.

The real fact of the matter is that we (the entire auto modification/enthusiast community) are to blame for the HID trend. It’s also sometimes not even about looking cool. I just wanted more light, but my cutoff line is quite good considering I don’t have the correct housing. The one on the M3 is better, but I can see now! (that and I’m too poor to buy new housings)

Hey, JVG has cossey swingin’ from his nuts so don’t I get one, keep 'em coming tucker!

Sure, but since we’re using our daddy’s cars you can line it up with my dad’s 900hp drag car.

What’s the matter, ur daddy not in the NHRA?

you know, you’re right, I so much as MENTIONED gearhead and Cossey threw out my post. All because i tried to get some more business for J. What’s up with that? Are you all blowin each other when you’re not hooked on this forum?

sorry but i’d rather be ditty boppin in the 750 then hossin it down a lil track TUCKER

u were talkin about lining it up - not parking in the lot. Oh, wait, since the drag car doesn’t have OEM Xenons your dad’s car will probably blow it away. :bowdown Those Xenons would def beat a 9 sec car.

One thing though… You seem to only have your daddy’s car to brag about.

***Dude, someone throw this whole convo out, now we’re just being stupid!

I’m LMFAO, hope u r getting a good laugh out of it too. Thanks for the entertainment, it’s fun to get people going! Hope you’re not mad, don’t take any of this personally, it’s just in good fun.

i got a full bolt-on 335xi minus the turbos being ported…

i just like my dads new car, thats all

:lmao (by the way that was directed at tucker, not you)

I bet, I’d like it too. Shit, I’d rock that thing if I had the money. At least it can be driven every day LOL. The cops kind of frown on 900hp on the road I don’t know why though some people around here have bikes that are just as loud with NO PROBLEMS.

What’s that pic in your avatar?

as does 518 motorsports…

so what do u drive ?now im interested ,also dads 900 hp ride what it is

dude…all youve been talking about is your daddys “900hp” “9sec” “drag car” :Idiots:Idiots

and btw…i know a kid whos got a ~500hp car that will hopefully get into the 9s this summer…

What kind of car?